22

Today was they're first day as a married couple after all the events and finally they will give time to each other, After having breakfast and chatting with the family everyone went to they're works, Jannat and Hassan were at the caffe they both were working well and Dad (Amar's dad) went in office. Fajr and Amar where in the room so she took her nikab and veil off as it wasn't mandatory in front of her husband, Amar was patiently waiting for his wife to come and sit with him but she was busy at cleaning the room.

Fajr:" Amar... what are you doing?" Fajr asked as her husband came to give her a hug from the back

Amar:" You know very well meri Jaan (my life)" they both were looking at each other from the mirror, they looked beautiful together Amar was already obsessed at hugging his wife all the time and Fajr also didnt mind 

"You know babe, one of my relative said that we were meant to be together, Allah humma barik" he said hugging tight,and putting his chin on Fajr's shoulder

"You make me feel completed when im with you" she said putting hand on Amar's hand, Amar gave her a kiss on her head, then Fajr got ouf of his arms and told him to start packing for tomorrows flight.

"I dont know how to pack and what to pack Jaana" he said folllowing his wife everywhere she went. "Yh yh as if you never went in holidays right? i know your're just saying because you have a wife who can do it for you" she said laughing

"i dont enjoy packing, can we do it laterr", " Amar we are invited at your anti's place remember" she said looking back at him, she holded his hand and bringed him in the closet to get start at packing, Fajr's long black wavy hair kept coming infront of her face and Amar kept removing them from her face, they had packed few things now the rest can be packed later.

Few hours have passed everyone was back home and now they were both leaving for dinner.

"Amar, is everything alright?" fajr asked him as he wasnt talking on the way

"hm yh everything is alright Jaana, do you want to listent something?" Amar was worried about Huma's beahviour he knew that she would do something today, she nodded yes and he played Nasheed, "For the rest of my life" by maher zain (Nasheed are islamic songs that can be listened vocals only), when the lyrics started Fajr started singing it and she left Amar shocked at her beautiful voice, he didnt know how many talents she had haha she can do calligraphy but he was surprised that she could sing too so well, as she was signing he got relaxed from her voice, and when she finished he called her towards him and gave her a kiss on the for head, "Babyy how are you soo good in everything Allah humma barik", after a while they reached Fajr put her hand on Amar's arm and holded A boquet with the other hand, Huma came to open the door and she stood there few seconds after seeing them together, "Huma!" Amar said so she could get out of her thought, she welcomed them inside. Fajr met anti for the second time and also zulqurnains wife they were all really sweet, she helped them in preparing dinner even Though anti and Api(sister in law) didn't want her to come in the kitchen, everything was done and now She went to call her husband but he was talking with Huma, she didn't think about it much as they were just cousin's so she called both of them to have dinner,but they're expression we're confusing for Fajr,Huma sat beside Fajr who was sitting beside her husband, everyone was chatting but Huma didn't.
Huma:"So Amar what did you like in Fajr"
Amar:"where did this question came up all of a sudden" everyone was silent at what huma was asking, when no one was on this topic
Huma:" Haha you didn't marry her blindly,so what was different in her from other girls" Fajr was also worried as everyone was looking at them
Amar:"I don't want to talk about thi much right now but one thing I will say is that I was Meant to be with her and I'm more then happy to be with her" he gave the Answer and holded Fajrs hand, later on when Huma and Fajr were cleaning up the dining table, Huma said
"You know almost every girl likes your husband"
"Haha, I can imagine"
"I wonder whats so special in you" and she left by saying this but Fajr got confused that why did she want to know about it.
As they drove back Fajr asked Amar about why was Huma so interested at knowing that why he married her
"Babe don't think much about what she says,she herself doesn't know what she says" he didn't want to talk about this and Fajr didn't want to annoy him by talking about if he doesn't want it but the question still remained in her head
"Okay jaana let's go to have some ice cream"
"Amar its already so late,don't you think we should go back home now, we have a flight in fre hours"
"I promise we won't take long let's just grab it and then eat it on our way"
Theg got they're Ice cream from Mac Donald and shared they're ice cream as Amar couldn't eat it by himself while driving so she fed him
"YUM,this ice cream never tasted better" he said while Fajr was putting the ice cream in his face
"Haha you're so cheesy na" she said laughing
"Haan to apni biwi pe line mara hu" ( I'm flirting with my wife)
She got near to him and put her head on his shoulder,His shoulder made her all worries go away being with him made her feel the Main protagonist of her own story as if there were only them and no one else.
They got back, got changed and ready to sleep.
"Ufff begum,aaj aap Mar hi dehghi"(wifey,your gonna kill me today) he said looking at Fajr who came out in her Pj set that Sehar wanted her to wear on the first night.
"Haha itni assani se thori na marughi" ( I won't kill you so easily)
He got up from his bed to pick Fajr up and started twirling around until both of them layed down on the bed.
Fajr's head was On Amar's Chest,she was talking about her life while he was just playing with her hair and giving her kisses on cheek after few seconds.
He was silent while she talked and she was Silent while he talked,they both enjoyed listening to each other's chat and didn't even get bored.