chapter one

At pine Field school, David the head boy in the class , sitting beside Anthony talking.
"Mr Richard said that all prefect should come to his office during lunch period" Bella said as she enter the class.
   " I wonder which meeting will be held now" Emily added.
  AT MR TIMOTHY HOUSE
Damilola and Damilare crying, Mummy kikelomo consoling them, Mr Timothy and Mr Richard enter and sit.
    " Crying won't do anything , the deed is done, your mother is dead" Mr Richard says to them.
   " Damilare you supposed to be consoling your younger sister, but you are crying" Mummy kikelomo tell her.
" God what did I do, my wife was a loyal servant to you" Mr Timothy start crying.
  " When you their father is crying, who will  stand for them " Mr Richard ask and he stop crying."
  " Your father said he can't carry the burden of two females children, I will give you scholarship to study in my school " he told the girls.
  " We don't mind sir" Damilola said and they kneel down to show appreciation.
" It boarding not day school" Mr Timothy said.
  " Thank you , God will bless you" Mummy kikelomo start praying for him.
  DURING LUNCH PERIOD
All the prefect in the staff room sitting, Mr Olajide enter and they look surprised.
  "Mr Richard is not around for now, he got an emergency call that his friend wife died, so he quickly rushed there" Mr Olajide told them.
     " I'm happy he is not around, let start the meeting" David said to them .
      " The meeting of today is about the recent changes in the school , the school want to form club that students will engage so all the prefect must have to be in each club " he start discussing .
" There should be dancing club, singing club and Football club" Bella said.
   " No," Faitha stand up " The club Bella said are okay by me but I want to add some, can i add " she asked.
   " Yes, you are free to" Mr Olajide replied.
" I would like to add Debate and spelling bee , Basketball club, Drama club, Agriculture club, Art and craft club" Faitha added.
    " Do every one here agree with her" Mr Olajide ask.
" Yes sir Every one agreed.
  " Meeting over, I will discuss with the school management " he stand up and leave the staff room , other prefect left except Bella, Faitha, Anthony, David and Mike the  senior class representative.
  " Which club are you joining" Bella ask David 
  " Either Football ball or Basketball " he replied.
    " I will join drama club " Faitha added.
   " So , that the reason you add drama club" Bella talked proudly.
    "  Let leave, I'm hungry and thirsty" Mike said and they all left the room.
IN THE EVENING AT MR RICHARD HOUSE
  Mrs Richard watching film and Mrs tolu walked to her .
  " Ma, I want  to speak to you " she said softly.
" Then seat" Mrs Richard told her and she have her seat.
   " Ma, my daughter Omolara is in senior secondary School three and her father doesn't want to pay her WAEC fees, so I think about it and decide that my daughter should go to your school and my salary will be used to pay her school fees" Mrs tolu said.
   " You don't need to do that, I can help you  by paying  your daughter school fees, only if she attends my husband school , PINE FIELD" she pronounced proudly.
  " Thank you ma, tomorrow you will see her there " Tolu thanked her .
    " Is this how you will show your appreciation" Mrs Richard ask her and ",No, ma I'm sorry" Mrs tolu knelt down and walk to the kitchen.
AT IKORODU
BALOGUN HOUSE
Mr Balogun comes back from work, he sit in the living room and Victor walk to him, prostate by greeting him.
" Daddy, you promised to buy I phone fourteen for me,where is it" he ask
  " When, I reached the super market, I saw the price and it was above my capacity, I can't spend my money on something useless, tell your mother to bring my food, I will buy Tecno spark for you or don't you want"
  " Dad, I want either I phone 7 upward or Tecno coma " he said and walk angrily upstairs and Victoria enter the house, coming back from school.
  " Good evening sir" she greeted him.
  " Where are you coming from at this time" he ask her.
" Daddy, I coming back from school" .
   " At , this time" he shouted, Or your boyfriend house,I will call your principal.
" Okay sir, I know I'm not lying so I want be scared " she said and walk upstairs.
  " What wrong with these children" he ask himself and his wife comes out from the kitchen and set the table.
" What did you cook for me " he ask .
  " I cooked indomie with fried egg" she lied.
" What, rubbish food did you cook" he shouted and she start laughing.
  " I know you will shout , your food is on the dinning table, Eba and okra soup" she said and walked back to the kitchen.
" This woman and her children want to kill me, but I will not die "