Chapter Twelve

CECELIA
Cecelia watching how to paint and draw tutorial on the internet,her mother enter and see her ,she tries to hide her phone and her mother walk to him and sit.
" I'm sorry, if I know earlier that you loved painting I would have convinced your father to let you go to an Art school,but it not too late ,I don't want to be the one who will terminate your dream so please forgive him" Mrs Bassey apologize to her and Cecelia hug her.
" Mummy,I don't want to be a disobedient child but my heart still tell not to give up, I'm a Teenager and one of my characteristics is not to give up on something easily, even though you told me not to continue but I joined painting tutorial secretly and I'm happy you have support me ,I love you mum" she hug her mother once again.
" I love you too my baby" her mother Peck her on her forehead.
WILLIAMS MANSION
David enter and see Mike dancing,he was surprised and off the music player.
" Guy,I don't know you can dance ,why didn't you join dancing club" David ask Mike and they sit.
" I've always wished to be a dancer,but whenever I dance I feel it not right for me" he replied.
" As in how" David ask.
" You know I'm a politician son ,how do you expect me to be a dancer,there are something someone need to abandon so it won't affect the person future,if I become a dancer,my father,my father reputation might get spoilt or destroyed and it will really cause a negative effect in my life" he replied and David understood .
" My advice for you as a friend is to follow your heart,do what it's says and talk to your father about it" David advise him and they walk out to stroll.
MIRACLE
Miracle cooking Fried rice and also baking chocolate cookies and Red velvet cake,her parent enter the house with Mrs Omogbemisola and they sit on the couch, miracle hear their voice and and run out of the kitchen to the them and greet them.
" Mummy I would like to go to Dammy house" she inform them.
" Who is Dammy" Mrs Adejobi ask.
" Mummy,it Damilola,damilare younger sister that her nick name and they mostly call me mini or Mia" she replied.
" Okay,you can go , don't come late" she gave her the permission she walk back to the kitchen and park some cookies in two place  and a cake in a box ,as she was going out she give Mrs Omogbemisola a packet of cookies for Tamilore and teniola,she walk out and ride her bicycle to damilola house.
MR TIMOTHY HOUSE
Mr Timothy comes back from church and see damilare and notice that  her skin is getting fair ,he walk to her.
" Which cream are you using" he ask her.
" D- A- DD-Y ,I don't know the name" she replied stammering.
" Eh okay,if anything happens to your skin,I will not do anything about it and before it to late change the cream" he warn her and hear the door knocked ,he walk to the door and open it.
" Good afternoon sir" miracle greet him.
" How are you and thank God you came at the right time, damilola is around" he replied and she run to damilola room and see her chatting.
" Dammy" miracle call her and she get down from the bed and hug miracle happily.
" You are here, I'm so happy" she hug her again and kemisola enters.
" You didn't ask of me that bad of you" miracle said angrily.
" It not my fault, I  was in boarding school and I only come home during mid term break or holiday now I'm around you don't need to be angry bestie and I've missed you." They hug them selves once again.
" Which school are you attending" miracle ask her.
" Pine Field at lekki"
" Okay that good,I brought you cookies and cake " she gives her.
" Thanks Mimi "
" Let go to mummy nifemi shop" kemisola tell them.
" Why " they ask.
" Actually I want to introduce you to some girls oluwasindara, Opeyemi and Bonlanle" she replied.
" Who are they and how do you know them" damilola ask.
" Oluwasindara know how to see cloth,she also see beret and she has sew many clothes for me , bonlanle is good at knitting, I will show you some of her products and Opeyemi can make cream,the Vaseline you used to cream your body it was made by her" she replied .
" How old are they" Miracle ask.
" Oluwasindara is fifteen year, bonlanle and Opeyemi are seventeen years old" she replied.
" Amazing,those girls are so brilliant that they could start earning money at their teen age, so impressive" damilola praise them.
" What do you want to be in future" kemisola ask damilola.
" I don't know really,but I want to own art gallery to promote cultural heritage through art work and employ artist and traditional craft maker " she replied.
" I pray you achieve it in life ,you will not die young " her father pray for her.
" Sir pray for me too " miracle insisted and he prayed for all of them.
MR WILLIAMS OFFICE
Mrs Folashade Adefisayo ,the commissioner of education,her and the governor talking.
" Sir what I'm saying is that the seminar we organised for the students is perfect , the teacher, supervisor, counselor, school owner really appreciate it because it improve the students knowledge,the last seminar,I will love to be the teacher if that day" she finished talking.
" That okay by me,the president want to speak to you next week about the teenager " he reminds her .
" Thank you, your Excellency " she shakes hand with him and leave the office.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences about the chapter , Please comment about what you think about the story,thank you.