Chapter Eleven

PINE FIELD SCHOOL
In the school cafeteria Emily, Aramide, Mike, Anthony,Fathia , Damilola, Omodara and Dave. Anthony notice omodara moody.
" Omodara hope no problem" he ask her.
" No, I'm fine" she replied.
" With you Dammy" he face her.
" You know I can't lie to you,Mr Richard said he he won't be paying our school fees next term,I worried because my dad doesn't have Money and what surprise me is that he didn't say anything about damilare" Damilare replied and David hissed.
" Why are you girls worried,I will tell my parent to pay it for you it a simple matter and thank God you have forgive me so this is your reward" David said to them and damilola hug him.
" I will be an actress very soon,a teen actress" aramide announced happily.
" What the name and which character are you acting" damilola ask.
" I can't tell you" she replied.
" Seeing you damilola Timothy Happy,make me happy" David said to his self.
LINDA ROOM
Damilare and Linda watching film, Florida and Jessica talking.
" Linda, which cream are you using you using" damilare ask her.
" I don't know the name but it is a moisturing cream" she replied.
" I love it, I will buy it when I know the name"
" It not a problem if you use it properly,all your pimples will be gone and it make your skin lighter and neat "
DAMILOLA
A week later before resumption of third term, David and Dave collect his exam results and pass in flying colors,Mr and Mrs Williams proud of them and take them to America for holiday .In Texas David call damilola and she pick.
" Hello David, what up how are you doing in America" she ask him.
" I'm fine and you too , how are you doing and hope you are not worried about anything" he questioned her .
" I'm fine don't worry too much on me,I safe in God hand and still worried about the school fees" she replied.
" Have you collect your school result " he ask.
" Yes and I passed in flying in flying colors, my dad promise to buy phone for me and damilare too passed,I know she and her peer involve in examination Malpractice" she replied.
" I've discussed about you and omodara school fees to my parent and they promised to pay it till you girl are through with your studies "
" I'm happy, thank you " she thanked him and rejoice.
" I've a gift for you when we resume, promise me that you will take care of your self" .
" I promise,bye and take care of yourself" phone conversation end, damilola look back and see kemisola.
"

Who do you always talk to and why do you always smile when you talk to the person,do you have a boyfriend" she ask and damilola drag her to her room .
" I know you know about it , but please don't tell anyone" she beg kemisola.
" I promise not to tell anyone and who is he" kemisola ask.
" You must not tell anyone, I'm dating David Williams the governor son "
" This so so amazing" kemisola hug her.
FISAYO AND ARAMIDE
Aramide and fisayo reading film script and the director enter.
" I hope you guy know your character and understand everything and the action" he ask them.
" Sir, I'm ready" fisayo replied.
" Me too"aramide replied
" I will tell the Make up artist to come in and the costumier will come very soon to take your measurements" he inform them and walk out.
" I can't believe I will soon be an actress" fisayo said to herself happily.
" You can act prefectly, tell me the secret" aramide ask her.
" Secret,no secret it just have bee that I've been acting since I was Little,later in my school they formed a drama club,I should say that what improve my acting skill and ability and I feel acting is the best for me " she replied.
" That good" aramide noted.
BALOGUN
Victor begging his father to forgive him for his illegal act,his parents disappointed in him and their maid bring out his luggage.
" My dear forgive me, don't let him go to the village" she beg him.
" I'm not listening to anyone, see the son you trained see what he has become, before he spoil my name i will send you far away,tell the driver to take him to my grandparents house" he command the maid and walk to his room.
" You see what you caused,you will have to live in the village because of your illegal and irresponsible behavior ,I've always warned you but you never listen" she said and walk to her room.
ELIZABETH
Elizabeth in her room, Cecelia enter and she gives her phone to Elizabeth to video her .
" What do you want to do" Cecelia ask her.
" Just watch  and start " she replied, Cecelia begin to video her and she talked about High blood pressure,the effect,the solution, artificial and natural way to cure it.
" Wow, I'm impressed, bravo" Cecelia praise Elizabeth.
" Thank Cecelia,you have been a very good friend,you always support me and encourage me thank you very much"
" Won't your parent talk about it " she ask
" No they won't and it will boost my career of being a doctor.
MRS BASIRA
A new apprentice Tiwatope start learning hair dressing, a woman enter the the shop to make her weave her hair and teniola walk to her.
" I don't know the style I can weave  but I have lush hair attachment" she replied.
" Okay ma, I'll think of what to weave for you" she told the woman and tried a style no one has ever done.
" Creative" the woman said in amazement when she saw the style.
" Thank you ma " Teniola replied.
" How much is my money" the woman ask.
" Any amount ma"and the woman gave her Twenty thousand naira.
" Ma ,for what" teniola ask.
" It for you,I dash you " she replied and Tiwatope one thousand and start walking home ,on her way people start commenting positively on her hair ,how neat and they have never seen the type of style.
MUMMY NIFEMI BOUTIQUE
Oluwasindara sewing beret for selling, bonlanle knitting and mummy shade enter and they greet her happily.
" I'm happy seeing you girl working,so impressive and bonlanle you haven't change your mode of dressing,go to Mrs Basira shop and tell teniola to give you the earing I brought and mention my name" mummy shade send bonlanle message.
On her way a buy hit her buttock ,she tried to slap him and he said " see the way you dress, which guy will see you and not rape you " . Bonlanle was dumbfounded and walk to teniola with a sad face and sit.
" Bonlanle, why are you putting on this face" teniola ask her.
" It nothing" she replied.
" What do you want to buy " teniola ask them.
" Mummy shade said she brought some earing for her " she replied and teniola gave her the earing and she walk back to the shop and give mummy shade what she sent her and walk back to oluwasindara and tell her the incident and sindara advise her to change her mode of dressing .