Chapter Eight

MR SOLOMON
Mr Solomon and Mr Taiwo in the living room discussing,Sola and Kola comes back from the school, greet them and sit.
" Me and your father have made a decision to that you will be going to plumbing tutorial in ikorodu every Monday" he said to Sola.
" Daddy but you know I love inventing" Sola replied.
" I know my son but how many people in Nigeria are inventor, I'm doing this for your future, plumbing is a simple profession,it doesn't require lot of money like invention" he told them and Sola walk to his room angrily.
" Daddy what of me " Sola ask.
" We haven't made any plans or decision on you , until you know your talent or ability that when we will choose for you" Mr Taiwo replied and he thought they were bullying him.
BODE
Bode lives with his parent and his uncle, kayode ,an internet fraudster , only bode know what his uncle profession is, bode join his elder brother in criminal act,bode comes back from school and take a sip of alcohol and walk to kayode room.
" Bro Kay, I'm back" he say and enter his room.
" How was school today" kayode ask pressing his computer.
" Bro Kay ,one of my classmates father has money, I'm talking about cash , you know Honourable Balogun,he is the one" he said and kayode face him.
" Is it for real , Naira or Dollars" he ask bode.
" Naira,but he is stingy ,as he is Rich his children can't ask him of money,his wife is wearing rag that mean he is very stingy" he describe Mr Balogun behavior.
" Can you convince your friend to walk for us" Kayode ask bode.
" Victor is gentle and has a simple heart ,he loves money , I'm sure he will work for us" Bode replied.
" If you are able to convince him,my plan will work" he began to laugh.
" What plan " bode ask but he didn't get an answer but more laughter.
IN OYEYEMI FAMILY
Olumide and Olubiyi in the house Library, olubiyi chatting on the phone with Adeola, Olumide reading on the phone.
" Who do you always chat with" Olumide ask .
" Adeola Bello ,the minister of information daughter" he replied.
" Why and off all the whole girl in the world,
Why adeola,a politician daughter ,you guys are in the same class ,but what of our family, standard and reputation,we are not to Rich" Olumide tell him.
" Do you think I love her " he ask playfully.
" I don't love her , I'm just pretending I love her because of money,her father is a billionaire in Nigeria,when I collect what I want,I will leave her and get married to damilola" he added.
" Who , damilola,you are in your dream world, David and damilola is dating"
" Damilola is fourteen, while David is  sixteen,many thing differ them,they will soon bread up" .
" Okay, let keep watching" .
MR TIMOTHY CHURCH.
Joseph singing Electricity by Davido and pheels ,Thomas enter and sit beside him.
" Welcome Joseph,Hip Hop song in church " Thomas said laughing,he off his jacket and Joseph see a painting tattoo on him.
" Who drew it for you" he ask him.
" It one of my friend that drew it for me ,I can draw it for you but you must pay".
" Okay How much"
" Two hundred Naira" .
" It not cost ,I will pay" .Thomas draw the tattoo, Joseph steal offering money and pay Thomas.
" Where did you see the money" he ask purposely because he knows that Joseph steal the Money.
" Leave me and go " he command Thomas and he leaves.
ELIZABETH
Mr and Mrs Jonas, Elizabeth parent,her elder brother Elisha, return from America buy her Chocolates, Medical Toys and Doll House,she thank him and her parents comes back from wedding preparation ,Elisha greet them and they sit.
Elizabeth serve them juice and tell them about the gift and walk to her room.
" How is everything" Mrs Jonas ask.
" Every thing is fine and I thank God, I'm really happy to see you all of you , especially you dad ,you have been my back bone, you have been my pillar of support, thanks Dad" he replied in America English.
" See my son ,wow I love how you speak" Mrs Jonas tease him.
" Mummy I'm hungrier can I eat fast food" he ask hungrily.
" Which fast food, I've prepared pounded yam with Egusi come and eat" she replied in Yoruba and they walk to the dinning room, Mrs Jonas serve them the food.
" Daddy what did Elizabeth want to become in future or she hasn't choose yet" he ask.
" She hasn't choose and we don't want to force her " he replied.
" That good" .
DAVID
Mr Williams, David father and the Governor of Lagos State,comes back from meeting and , he walk to his room.
Mike and Anthony enter the building, David join them watching football.
" David do damilola know you are the status, you are the governor son doesn't she have idea about it" Mike ask David.
" She doesn't know,we might break up if she find out because she hate any thing related to politics and you know I luv her and I don't want to loose her " he replied and Dave, David younger brother over heard their conversation.
PINE FIELD SCHOOL
On the sixth of March ,the fifth week of second term ,Pine Field school,Light house school, Lagoon School,Mary Mount School and Imperia school, Edge wood school and Mofe Oluwa School in the canyon lekki hall ,a woman walk to the stage.,the student greet her and a man gives her a book, some teacher share text book and note book to all the students and the name of the seminar and the text book is " ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE ON TEENAGERS".
" My name is Mrs Adebowale , I'm a tutor, teacher,mother, supervisor, counseling, lecturer and a student" she introduced herself and the last word a student surprised the student and a girl from Mary Mount College stand up.
" Ma,the last word you said,a teacher as in how " she ask and Mrs Adebowale began to laugh.
" I'm a teacher because I learn everything day, I learn from the internet, book, different places and even from all of you here" she replied and everyone understood.
" Academic Excellence is defined as the extent to which a student, Teacher or Institution has attained their short or long term educated goal" Mrs Adebowale educate them.
"Today I'm supposed to talk about Academic Excellence but I will talk ab essay, I can say only twenty percent of you students her can write essay" she start teaching.
" How many essay do we have and who can list them" she ask.
Damilola know the answer but she is shy, omodara, aramide and adeola sitting by her left, David,Damilare and Emily at her right.
" I'm shy to speak" she whisper to omodara and Mrs Adebowale point to her and she stand up.
" We have four type of essay,they are Argumentative essay, Expository essay, Descriptive essay and Narrative essay" she replied.
" A round of applause for her ' the students clap for her and she sit.
" If you want to write an essay about school, the point you need are ,the name of the school, the color of the building,is it a public or private school, where it's located,the class room, number of pupils and teachers and other classes,that is simple essays ,which type of essay is that" she ask .
" Descriptive essay" they chorused.
" The next topic will be on Internet and all the remaining topic that will be taught are Teenager, Examination malpractice, Bullying, Academic Excellence, sexual violence and friendship" she list the topic that will be taught.
The seminar teaching was done ,some of the students were talking to their friends,some talking to Mrs Adebowale,a boy see David and Dave .
" Wow! See the governor sons David and Dave Willams" the boy shouted and everyone see them,their bodyguard take them away from the scene damilola surprised.
" Why is people calling him the governor son " damilola ask omodara and they looked shocked.
" Don't you know that David is the Governor son , David Adedeji Williams Omodara replied and damilola run out of the all .
DAVID
David and Dave sitting in the back seat of the car ,Dave notice David worried.
" Big bro,hope there is no problem" Dave ask David did not answer because he was thinking ,Dave tap him.
" David please leave me, damilola has know the truth" he replied.
" Which truth,what are you hiding"
" My status and identity,she doesn't know about it , I'm sure she will be made at me and that boy who called me the governor son tell the guard to beat him" he command one of the guard.
" Bro,you don't need this,take things easy, I'm sure if you apologise she will forgive you and don't beat any person,every thing happen for a reason" he says to calm David.
ZARA
Zara in her husband house, washing her cloth and Haminat walk to her and help her washing.
" I've found a solution" she whisper to Zara.
" What, please tell me" she plead her.
" You can continue your education online,that the solution" she replied.
" Okay thank you,Allah will bless you" she pray for Haminat.