Chapter six

AT THE VILLAGE
Ajike coming back from the farm and see an oyinbo ( Foreigner) girl running from snake ,
Ajike take her Cutlass and kill the snake,the girl Kate run to her and hug her.
" Thank you" Kate thanked her , amope pass and see them." Ajike I've been looking for you,this where you are" she says in Yoruba language. " Thank God you found me i don't know this girl she replied in Yoruba language.
" This girl is the oyinbo daughter who brought us chocolates" amope tell her in Yoruba because she doesn't hear and know how to speak English." Let, take her home" she said and they start walking to the girl house.
MR SMITH HOUSE
Mr and Mrs Smith panicking, they hear a knock on the door and Mr Smith open the door and see Kate, ajike and Amope,they enter." Daddy,the girl in pink dress save me" she said to her father.
Mr Smith thanked them and notice Amope doesn't hear English, Mr Ola the translator enter." You came at the right time, this girl
doesn't understand English and they save my daughter life ,how can i thank them Mr Smith ask.
" What is your name" Mr Ola ask them." My name is Ajike Akinteye and my friend Amope
Dukeye " ajike replied in English." So you can speak English" Mr Smith said happily.
" Yes,sir but little,I'm learning" she replied." What of your friend and why didn't you speak English earlier" Mr Ola ask her." Sir, I'm little bit shy with new people and my friend don't understand English and doesn't want to learn,
I will be happy if you convince her" she reply in English so that amope does not understand what they are saying.
" Okay Kate go inside and bring chocolates,
Cookies, story book and sweet for them" he said to Kate and she enter the room and bring what he told her to bring and give them." Thank you" amope say in yoruba ." Thank you and how old are you" ajike ask Kate.
" I'm eight years old" she replied smiling, they thanked them once again and leave.
IN OMOGBEMISOLA BUNGALOW
Mrs Omogbemisola comes back from her shop and see oluwateniola plaiting hair for her elder sister,oluwatamilore ,she sit and drop her bag ." Welcome ma" they chorused.
" Have your eaten " she ask them." Mummy i drank garri " oluwatamilore replied." I ate sharwarma "and drank holinda yougurt " oluwateniola replied and their father enter," you have joined the girls that follow Yahoo boys , i pity you,i told your mother not to allow you to learn hair dressing,it related to prostitution,but she never answer before you spoil my name, i will send you out " he shout on teniola and walk to his room.
" Teniola where do you see money to buy what you are" her mother ask her softly." Mum,it one of my friend that brought it for , mummy you know I'm a good child, i don't have bad friends and i don't follow bad company" she replied.
" I know and i trust you because i trained you well, by tomorrow morning I'll advice you to apologise to your father,tamilore go to the kitchen to cook for your father" ." Okay ma" tamilore stand up and follow her to the kitchen and assist her in washing the plates.
MR BALOGUN
Mr Balogun get down of his car and see olakunle packing some pieces of wood and walk to him ." What are you doing here ,are you a thief , what do you want to use this wood for" he questioned olakunle.
" Sir, I'm an apprentice,i came to help my boss for the construction of roof and this piece of wood, i want to use it to construct a stool" he replied and the architect walk to them."sir, come and see the building" he said and Mr Balogun follow him and they check all room in the building and what is still need to be done in the building.
" What a great job" he shakes hand with the architect." Mr Balogun, I'm happy that you love it and it not only me you supposed to thank ,the brick layer , painter, carpenter,tiler and ,you will need to thank them,they really tried" the architect told him and they walk out side.
" I'll send the remaining balance to you" he said enter his car and drive on , olakunle walk to the architect and tell him he is going home.
" Do yet go home now, i want to give you something " the architect say,bring out one thousand,he gives olakunle but he reject it." No sir , thank you" kunle said. " Please collect it , I'm very happy today , this is the first time Mr Balogun praise me and it because of you,
I'm really happy" he thanked olakunle and he collect the money and start walking home,on his way he meet Raheem, Ismail and Daniel, they attack him by blocking his way.
" Olakunle, kunle,why do you behave gentle,
come and join us and enjoy life, the one you are suffering and working for your uncle,if you join us it will end" they convince him to join their bad group.
IN LEKKI OYEYEMI FAMILY
Olubiyi and Olumide eating with their parent
Olumide texting and eating at the same time,
Mr Oyeyemi collect the phone." Dad,why" he ask .
" Eat your food"
" Okay sir". Few minutes later, they finish eating and olubiyi and Olumide walk to their room, olumide bring his laptop and and start pressing it.
" Bro,come and sleep, tomorrow in church we have to be early for teenager meeting" olubiyi said." I need to finish typing and i need to hack Mike account" he has not finish speaking and his daddy enter the room, olubiyi pretend sleeping
" You have turned to a Yahoo boy , you have start to follow bad friends" he said and take the laptop." No daddy ,it not like that, you know your son is a good boy, i can't do some
thing like that" he tries to convince his daddy.
" Through Out this year,you must not operate or press any computer,else you will never imagine what i can do to you" he command Olumide.
IN PINE FIELD SCHOOL, VALENTINE DAY
In the school hall, all the students sitting with the guest student from different schools,Mr Olajide enter." Good morning Sir" they all chorused.
" Good morning to you too,is Evey one Happy" he ask." Yes sir", they all chorused happily .
" I'm happy too " . the club presenting are drama club,as he was saying the club name the students were clapping, singing club,Art and craft club, debate and spelling bee club .
The drama club acted on a play about love , the main character was aramide,the play was emotional and interesting, all the students and teachers were impressed and proud of the acting club.
The next club was the singing club and they sang a lovely song and all the students clapped for them, damilola walk to the stage with her mate representing art and craft club, they shared an envelope to Everyone, and brought out a card board written VALENTINE
V   is for Valentine
A   is for I will always be yours
L   is for love and it most extreme
E   is for Everlasting love
N   is for Ending love, Esctatic love
T    is for we will always be Together Forever
I     is for you being Intelligent and Innocent
N    is for Natures Naughty ways of saying I Luv you
E    is for Eternity our love is so Everlasting