Shopping

(Gabriella's pov)

It's now a week later and today me and gavi are going baby shopping. I'm so excited because I've been meaning to go with someone and not by myself. I'm glad I told gavi because I don't think I would be able to do this alone. The bad thing is that we have to go out in disguise because the media will go crazy which sucks. I want to be able to shop without cameras in my face or dumb questions. Well now that I'm up I brushed my teeth and did my skincare.

Your fit (or wtv you want)It's now 8:45am and Pablo said he's going to pick me up at 9:30

It's now 8:45am and Pablo said he's going to pick me up at 9:30.

(Gavi's pov)
It is currently 7:30 and I'm supposed to pick up Gabriella at 9:30 I woke up early today because I'm so excited to see her agian. I want to make her happy and not mess up agian. Now that I'm up I brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit. I went on my phone until 8:30 and went to pick up Gabriella. I pull up to her house and texted her.

Gabriella ❤️

Hey I'm outside ❤️

Kk I'm coming ❤️

When she came out I went and opens the car door for her. She looked so gorgeous, I could look at her forever. I need her back in my life agian.

(Gabriella's pov)

When he picked me up I instantly got butterflies just looking at him. No Gabriella he broke your heart. I keep telling myself I don't have feelings for him but I do I just want him to ask me already to be his girlfriend agian.

"So are you gonna let me pick the music" I said with a smirk

"Ofc but I'm not listening to Ariana grande or wtv"

"Okayyy fine boring I was gonna put Coldplay but since you brought her up Ariana it is" I said laughing

"Ugh no fine wtv fine" he said rolling his eyes

I put on thank you next and I saw him tap his fingers on the steering wheel here and there. I knew he liked it but wtv. We headed to the mall and went to a store called oh my baby (idk not a real store lol). We went in and I just wanted to scream on how cute everything was. I grabbed gavis arm and went to the tiny shoes they had.

"OMG gavi look at how tiny the shoes are here"

"Yeah their so cute" he said sarcastically

"Stop being so boring and help me pick out some shoes"

After a while of looking at the super cute shoes we picked some out and made our way to the clothes.