Bye Bye

Kyle's POV:

    Two weeks later, Stan was back at school, and his leg was all better. We walked around like normal, so that's great. I didn't know what we were, but I don't think he wanted to be Wendy anymore. I had to bring the topic up because if he had a girlfriend and was banging me at the same time, it's actually called cheating. :)
    "Stan, what are you gonna do about Wendy. I don't think that's allowed... why are you not breaking up with her yet?" I said, not really knowing why and how. I'm pretty sure he would break up with her, unless this is all a prank and if it is, I'm gonna be dead next Tuesday... or whenever he tells me and laughs at my stupid ass face.
    "Oh well I'll break up with her soon. Don't worry Kyle!" Stan said blushing and smiling. Well, that's pretty good. I don't wanna deal with that girl any longer. I mean... I guess we would work out as a couple, but she just kind of stole my man, you know?
    "Okay thanks baby girl." I said, not thinking about what would come next. That was a mistake. Those words are a little bit too gay for both of our liking. Shit lol.
    "What did you just call me?" He said, literally not holding back laughter. "Did you just call me baby girl?" He was chuckling like an old man. He was way too gay for anyone but Kyle.
     "Okay, Kyle, i'm go break up with her so wait here it'll take five seconds. If she cries I'll pull out a gun." He said, laughing with his gay little humor.
    "What the fuck!!!" I don't know why he said that but it's too bad and I don't care about Wendy anyways. She stole my man before I could even get a chance like give me a chance or it's over for you.
    I saw Stan walking away to Wendy's locker, where she was talking to Bebe about some other hot man. Poor Stan had to live with her as his girl. I guess we can just conclude that he is meant to be with me. Well, I hope.