Arriving at School

Kyle's POV:

(it's probably just gonna be Kyle's POV for the rest of the story so yeah)

    I guess we're just gonna have to let them think what they want at the party. I heard there's some fun games that we get to play so I guess they will just have to deal with that and not be homophobic for once because you know how kids at our school are. They get freaked out when they see a couple like that.
   It made my stomach turn. I always got nervous for no reason. Social anxiety I guess. I don't know I guess it's normal.
    "Well, I guess I'll see you at school Stan. We'll discuss this later. I'll see you then. Bye! <3" I said, smiling over the phone.
    "Bye!" he replied back and I heard the phone hang up.
   I arrived at school and survived most of the day until Stan asked me to meet him in the bathroom while we were switching books. He told me he just wanted to see me real quick, even though we are going to see each other at the party and probably call before then.
   There are a whole bunch of kids in the bathroom doing shit I didn't want to know, but I saw Stan waiting there.
    We got looks from some of the guys in there.         They probably thought we were gonna do something in the big stall. How can you go wrong though you know?
    Well, anyways before I could say hi to him, we just supposed we were skipping the next period. Which was math by the way. I hate math, so yeah.
    Before I could even say hi to Stan we saw Kenny come in. It's been a long time since we saw him so it was kind of weird to see him after like a year.
    "Oh hey Stan, Kyle. It's been a long time since I saw you guys. Are you going to the party tonight at Clyde's? He invited like the whole school." Kenny said. I'm surprised he had the courage to talk to us but I don't care. He was a pretty cool guy. We are still friends. At least that's what I thought.
    "Oh hey dude." I said. "Yeah we are going to the party you're going too, right? Since he invited like the whole school?" I said, as Stan stood next to me, saying hi to Kenny too.