if someone ask... i dont have a family..

6 years before

⚠️TW!!⚠️

Han Jisung, 12 years old, is a normal boy like everyone else. But there is a huge difference. Jisung's family isn't... not like you imagine a family to be. Jisung's parents are alcoholics and therefore aggressive.. which is why Jisung is often beaten up by them... but that's not the worst of it all.. his parents abused and raped him at a young age. The first time his father did this... he was just 7 years old.

Growing up more or less like this, Jisung didn't realize it was wrong. That what his parents do to him is not normal. He only learned this when he talked to a few boys in his class and told them about it openly. He was only 10 years old when he told three of his classmates. Luckily they weren't the kind that would bully him about it, nobody in his class was like that. They liked him because he was the youngest and so the others felt they had to protect him and after what he told the three even more.

The three boys went to their class teacher that same day and shared this worrying news with him. But unfortunately the teacher is not interested and so it took two more years until something happened. Jisung's class got a new class teacher the last year they were at this school, the boys also told her this because Jisung came to school beaten up and was also scared. He wouldn't let anyone near him and if you got too close he would scream and cry. It was cruel to see how broken Jisung was, even if he still assumed that's normal how he was treated.

His class teacher managed to free him from his family and place him with a foster family. She didn't know what happened next because he left school after that.

But I can tell you what happened to Jisung, because that's the point where his whole life slowly but positively changed.

✨️✨️✨️

Short Chapter Ikkk.

I promise there will be coming longer Chapters.

Have fun reading!

Annyeong.

Nana<3

PS: Please let me know if there are any grammatic mistakes there. Thank you!