waking up again

A few hours later

Sungie slept peacefully in Minho's arms for four whole hours. Until he woke himself up with his sneeze. He started crying right away, so Minho calmed him down, which lasted a few minutes but then he became even calmer. Exhausted, he let his head fall on Minho's shoulder until he fell asleep again.

Another two hours later he woke up again and was no longer in the littlepspace. "Minnie-hyung..." he croaked, eyes closed. Seungmin stood up and walked to Minho and knelt in front of his brother. "I'm here... how are you feeling, huh?" He asked the younger one and his answer made everyone chuckle. "Hungry..." he murmured. They giggled and only then did he open his eyes.

"Hey..." Seungmin said and Jisung let himself fall forward into his brother's arms. "Hi." he grinned sweetly. "Let's go freshen up for the boys huh?" Jisung just nodded, not quite himself. About 10 minutes later, Seungmin came down again with Jisung in his arms, without a diaper and in different clothes. He sat back down to Jeongin and Jisung in his lap. The younger one looked up and waved at them with a big grin.

"Hi, I'm Jisung." he said, even though the others knew it by now, they waved back and introduced themselves as well. At one point he climbed from his brother's lap into his brother's boyfriend's lap to play with his hands, which were quite a bit bigger than his own. Meanwhile, Seungmin ordered food for everyone while Jisung entertained his friends and boyfriend.

The others thought he was incredibly cute. They asked him questions, and when Felix asked him if he had any friends, he proudly said, "Yeah, Minnie-hyung!" They were all fighting back tears. "May we then also be your friends?" Hyunjin asked and Jisung looked up with even bigger eyes. "You want to be friends with me?" Asked to be sure he hadn't misheard and when everyone nodded then he looked for his brother in the room but couldn't find him. "Minnie-Hyung?.." he said and then his smile disappeared.

The others looked at each other in a bit of panic until Chan got up and sat down next to Jisung. "Hey.. it's okay.. he's not gone, he's here... he'll probably just make you some tea or soup okay... don't panic.." Jisung nodded slowly and looked at Chan a bit reluctantly. He seemed to understand because he opened his arms and then he let himself fall into them. "You are cute Hannie." Jeongin said and he blushed and the others giggled. And then the missing person came back into the room with a cup of tea and a bowl of soup. "See.. He just made you some tea and soup.." Chan said and Jisung nodded.

Yes and so they spent it all together taking care of the sick boy. After Hannie had eaten the soup and drank the tea, he got up and waddled in the direction of Hyunjin and Felix. The two looked at him and said a soft "Hi." Before they both opened their arms and he dropped into the middle of the two and fell asleep straight away. Jeongin handed Changbin a blanket, he passed it on to his boyfriend and together with Felix they covered the sleeping fluff ball and so they talked again at a comfortable volume. When their food came, they tried to eat as quietly as possible, and both Hyunjin and Felix tried to move as little as possible to not wake the boy.