ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇꜱ - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 8/20/23

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘The Court of Crimsonwood is the homeland of the vampires,  where Vikela Vonstein lived as a child with her family

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
The Court of Crimsonwood is the homeland of the vampires, where Vikela Vonstein lived as a child with her family. They originally was called "The Coven", but when their Heir left, and made them join under the werewolves, they were soon considered just a "Court" and a part of Havenrest. Though, the vampires who still reside in the homeland, are not pleased by being demoted. There is not much information on the history of the vampires and their home.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Government • They were once a Monarchy but are now considered
Aristocratic.

Geographic • The Court of Crimsonwood lives on top of the second mountain in the valley, the one that is not close to the Castle. Due to being so high up, it is cold and snows often. The most noted part of their terrain is the woods that surround them on top of the mountain; crimson in color but eerie with the never ending snow falls.

Weather • Cold always, sometimes damp, and sometimes extremely dry due to the altitude.

Allies • Begrudgingly and forcibly they had been allied to The Kingdom of Havenrest for one hundred years now.

Enemies • They see everyone as an enemy, but defintely the Erix Empire and the humans.

Population • 5,000

Inhabitants • Full blooded vampires and their human servants

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
•Once known as The Coven

•They are allied to the Kingdom of Havenrest but their people dislike it thoroughly.

•Their leader is blood thirsty, and crazy beyond belief. They wish to take over, but for now have sworn their loyalty.

•They have pillaged and destroyed human towns for milleniums, taking humans as their slaves when they find one they consider a worthy blood bag.

•Later in the roleplay, they will side with the Weredragons after they have been promised more power, yet it is not wise to trust the greediest creature alive.