ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇꜱ - 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 8/20/23

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 The Kingdom of Havenrest was man-made

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
The Kingdom of Havenrest was man-made. It was founded and created about one hundred years prior by the original founders; Hari Vonstein and Vikela Vonstein. Before it was created, there was the two separate sides, known as the Western Kingdoms and the Eastern Kingdoms. It is well known that after the end of the Eternal War, the coven leaders daughter was promised and forced to marry the Alpha of the Western Kingdoms. Within time, the vampire woman fell completely head over heels for her husband, allowing the werewolf man to mate and mark her.  Vikela had issues with becoming pregnant, but soon found out that she was expecting. The two had hoped for a son, but birthed a daughter, the first ever known hybrid in the land. Vikela adored her daughter, while Hari ended up being hard on the little girl. He drilled into her head at a young age, she would be the leader one day and must do everything in her power to make sure that the Kingdom thrived. When the hybrid pup turned five years of age, a new threat had risen and a war broke out yet again. Hari fought tooth and claw against the young Dragon King and his soldiers, but soon the great werewolf had fallen in battle. Upon his death bed, he told his wife to promise their daughter to the king, so Vikela did just that.
When the time came for Hari to take his last breath,  Vikela appointed a servant woman to care for their now seven year old daughter,  and soon gave up her immortality so that she could age rapidly and die in her husband's arms like they had wanted to. However, deep down Vikela did not agree about giving their daughter to such a ruthless king, so she instructed the servant woman to shelter her from the public eye so that the Dragon King may never find her. As she lay within his weakened arms, she shriveled up under the watchful gaze of their daughter, the vampires youth being drained in an instant.
Years had passed, the hybrid child now was old enough to not be sheltered. She has learned of whom she is and where she belonged, thus it was time for her to make her appearance in the Kingdom of Havenrest and take her rightful place as their Queen.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Government • Monarchy

Geographic • The Kingdom of Havenrest is located nestled in between two large mountains away from the eye of the Dragon King. The actual castle itself is built into the side of the one mountain, with a vast stretch of land in front of it where the townsfolk live, then the other mountain sprouts up in the distance. To leave the valley where the town and castle reside, one must travel through a tunnel that had been carved underneath the second mountain. This tunnel is heavily guarded, and usually no outsiders are allowed inside.

Weather • Usually closer to the Castle is cold due to the gusts of wind traveling down the mountain side. Where the townsfolk reside, it is warmer in temperature since the sun beams down into the valley from above.

Allies • Any Eastern and Western Kingdoms that did not originally merge themselves when Havenrest was created.

Enemies • The Erix Empire, any group that has formed itself to take down Havenrest. They are also hunted by humans which is common for the supernatural beasts.

Population • 10,000

Inhabitants • Werewolves and Vampires

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
•Though Werewolves and Vampires were brought together, they do not like eachother one bit. They live in peace, but the vampires refuse to mix their bloodlines and give up mortality for the beastly dogs.

•The houses closer to the Castle grounds are for the wealthy and higher ranks. The further you get towards the endless tunnel, the more poor you are and lower ranking.

•The people are currently being ruled by a person who is just for diplomatic purposes. The true ruler will take their place when they see fit in the roleplay.

•Hari Vonstein was a werewolf who ruled over the Western Kingdoms. He was once seen as a ruthless individual but when he was married to Vikela, he softened immensely. The love between the two is one as old as time, well as old as Havenrest. He has many illegitimate children before he was married.

•Vikela Vonstein was the eldest daughter of the Eastern Kingdoms, the Heir to the original Coven. She has only one child and that is to Hari. The vampire woman gave up her immortality so that she could die along side her lover. She viewed the werewolf man as her rightful mate.

•Hybrids are not common due to the dislike between both werewolf and vampires. There is s form of prejudice between the two species; vampires believing they are more higher up than the Werewolves.

•The vampires are more regal, manipulative, lean more towards scientific gain, and open to poly relationships.

•The werewolves are childish, goofy at times, feel one with the earth, and believe in a destined mate.