i. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐡 "𝐄𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞" 𝐕𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧,ᵀʰᵉ ᴴʸᵇʳⁱᵈ Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ

𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜 | The Hybrid Queen

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 | Lilith - Elise

▂▂Gᕮᑎᕮᖇᗩᒪ IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ▂▂

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎| Merikh Vonstein

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎| Mer, Meri, Rika, Mutt, Mixed-breed, any other nicknames friends/family/enemies give her, Eirene (She is only called this by the Dragon King who remembers her birth given name), Eir

𝙰𝚐𝚎| Twenty

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛| Female

𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗| Pansexual

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜| Vampire x Werewolf Hybrid

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢/𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝| Scottish American

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗| She is the Rightful Heir to the throne of Havenrest

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢|Resided in a small quaint home  behind the Castle of Havenrest, nestled in the forest on the side of the mountain. She currently resides in her birth home, Havenrest

▂▂▂▂▂ᗩᑭᑭᕮᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ▂▂▂▂

𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 | Faceclaim; Katya Sitak

𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛| Red

𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛|Reddish brown

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝| Five foot, two inches

𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎| Merikh has a body that could enthrall many, one that firmly grasps the attentions of onlookers. She is aware of the power she holds, both within human form and the Alpha blood coursing through her veins.

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛(𝚜)/𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔(𝚜) | N/a, though she tends to get in fights often, her vampric blood mixed with the healing of the werewolves, allow the woman to not hold a singular blemish upon her untouched skin. Well, to passerbyers, however if in her bed, a singular scar can be seen directly above the location of her heart from when an assassin tried to end the young girls life at age fifteen. It remains due to the tip of the blade holding wolfsbane, mixed with nocturnal mist, which is a deadly concoction rumored to be able to strike any hybrid down where they stand.

𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝚜)/𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘(𝚜)| N/a

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕 | Merikh usually would be seen in clothing fit for a servant, especially in her time of hiding from the public eye. However, reclaiming her throne,  she has taken a liking to vibrant colors that cause hee to stand out. As if trying to lure the impending doom of the Weredragons to her Castle steps. Her clothing is both regal, and revealing, not something the elders would choose for her to wear but what she wants to wear. Usually expresses how she feels through clothing color and appearances. Darker colors are for when she is depressed, upset, and out of sorts. Colorful is for when she is in a much more approachable mood. She will wear pastels when she wishes to stick to the sidelines. Dazzling sparkles and bright reds when she wants to make a statement.