𝚂𝙸𝚇 : 𝙺𝙾𝚅𝚄𝚂' 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝑘𝑜𝑣𝑢𝑠'  𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 - 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔(𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑓ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝐾𝑜𝑣𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑/𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑)
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡/𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑦.
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑘ℎ 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛, ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒. (𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤)
𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝐾𝑜𝑣𝑢 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 (too lazy to change font here on out, yaya)
>Merikh is at the end of her awful pregnancy
>Malachai and his family is a 'stand in' for if Merikhs birth goes south.
>The assassin was discovered and scheduled for execution
>Lestat had given Merikh the information she needed, thus Merikh plans to uphold her side of the bargain
>There has been a MURDER! Wendy Doufron was found within her shop, completely gutted. The killer is unknown. Her father, Raphael, will be completely inconsolable this chapter.
>any other character that needs killed off/leaves home, let me know.
𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 this chapter is literally about the execution so it won't be super long. Individual chains are not nessicary for this one!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The weather is anything but forgiving, to say the least, freezing rain pummeling down  on the townsfolk as they gathered below the execution stand. Each group stood with their respective people; not finding this moment very mingle worthy. Off to the side, Merikh and Rhyths sat upon their chairs, overseeing this disastrous day. The red headed woman was not relaxed what so ever, the very heavily pregnant woman leaning forward in her seat, her fingernails digging into the fabric of the chair as she listened intently to the executioner spoke his part.

"You have committed a heinous crime against the crown, and will be judged in the eyes of our Gods, if anyone has anything they wish to say on this individuals behalf, please speak up now."
And the speech went on, as the burly man held onto the scroll that held what exactly to say.

This would not do, the anguish and fear flickering between each of the Queens darkened orbs. To just see his head cut off at a block would not suffice the emotional turmoil she had been put through ever since the age of fifteen. With not a moments hesitation, she stood from her chair and walked to where that vile beast of a man was forced upon his knees, the position with his head resting upon the block and exposing his neck. The executioner looked towards Merikh with shock, before his shadowed eyes locked onto Rhyths,  as if saying for that scaled dragon to get up and grab his future wife.

Merikh shot a death glare over her shoulder, before she stopped right behind Kovu, hovering over his body for a moment right over his shoulder, until she grabbed the top of the black hood that would have remained on a criminals head until the head was cleaned up.
Tossing the fabric to the side, her hand snaked around his throat, half sheathed claws pricking the skin of his jaw and chin as she gripped it tightly, forcing the man's head backwards to meet her eyes.
"I want you to look at me when I cut your head from your body. "She spat, thankfully his hands were bound, thus even if he would fight in this moment, it would prove difficult.
"Why? What's the point of tracking me down when I did nothing to you?" Merikh asked suddenly, rather curious as to why.
As her grip tightened, her free hand remained positioned comfortably on her stomach.
(A little bit different but ya know - drama)

🎉 You've finished reading Blood & Fire []CLOSED - 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚁𝙿[] 🎉