Asuka R. Kreutz

Purveyor of Magical Mastery

[About Asuka]

A mage from one of the many Earth planets. A member of the Astral Express Express, he was the teacher of another of the Expresses members. Will write in a journal all about the different planets he's been to.

Path: Nihility

Element: Imaginary

Weapon: Tome of Origin

Rarity: 5 Star

Asuka abilities

Basic Attack: Single Target

Howling Metron: Single Target

Asuka fires a single blue orb from the Tome of Origin. Deals DMG equal to 50-100%of Asuka's ATK

Skill: Enhance

Bookmark and Chant

Immediately starts off with 4 spell(s). Asuka can choose to spend Mana to activate one of four spells, or use one skill point to draw spells for however many slots are open, recovers 10-24 Mana. Activation of a spell will end Asuka's turn.

Ultimate: Blast

High Compression Submicron Particle Sphere

Ultimate Activate

Asuka will stand with the Tomb of Origin in front of him with a hand hovering above it.

Ultimate Unleash

Hands will appear from the Tomb Origin, creating a red symbol between the hands. A translucent purple cube will appear from the symbol and is fired at the enemy.

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 80-165% of Asuka's ATK to a single enemy and adjacent enemies. Draws spells equal to the amount of empty spell slots.

Talent

Knowledge of the Backyard

Asuka will start with 100 mana at the start of every battle. Can be used to activate one of Asuka's 15 spells, Asuka has access to four spell slots. As long as Asuka has mana he will have a shield that reduces all damage by 20-50% and makes Asuka immune to any status effects. But when Asuka no longer mana he will take 50% more damage. Mana is consumed when Asuka is attacked, amount consumed based of how much damage Asuka takes. Depending on spell is used, Asuka's turn will be ended.

Spells

Filter Gravity

Places down a staff and decreases the DEF of all enemies by 30% and increases ally DEF by 20% for three turn(s). Ends turn.

Time Stretch

Places down a staff and decreases the SPD of all enemies by 30% and increases ally SPD by 20% for three turn(s). Ends turn.

Gravity Rod

Places down a staff and decrease the ATK of all enemies by 30% and increase ally ATK by 20% for three turn(s). Ends turn.

Reduced Mana Cost

Reduces mana cost by 50% for 3 turn(s).

Recover Mana(Instant)

Discarding all bookmarked spell, recover all of Asuka's mana.

Recover Mana(Continuous)

For 5 turns, recover 10 mana per turn.

Bookmark(Random Import)

Discards all spells then draws the same number of spells.