Your Honor

Within a room of law, where the Astral Express and International Peace Corporation, acting as defense and protection respectively. Standing as the judge of this trial was a member of the Ten-Lords Commission, a rather old member even by Xianzhou standards. 

Violently Shaking Stelle: Y-Your Honor...I killed my client he's dead. There's no need for the trial to continue. 

*Cut to Blade on the floor next to Stelle with his head bashed in

Getting out of her chair and walking over to the judge. Stelle pulled out her bat and with one hand on the desk, held the bat right in the Judge's face. 

Stelle: Your Honor, it's just me in the room. Gonna keep fightin'? 

Getting increaser closer to the judge. 

Stelle: It's just you and me, IT'S JUST YOU AND ME YOUR HONOR!

Stelle was then have to be pulled off the Judge by security. Where the whole trial had to been paused and Stelle was given a very stern talking to. Once Stelle had been brought back and restarted the trial, they brought in their first witness. A worker from the divination commission, Qinque. 

Judge: Do you swear to tell the truth nothing but the truth?" 

Qinque: Shit, I guess. 

Suddenly, Stelle came falling from the ceiling and hit Qinque over the head with a metal chair. 

Stelle: Your honor, it was kayfabe. Shut up! 

Clearing the  unconscious body of Qinque, for the first time the suspect spoke.

Blade: Your Honor, you said I can swear on anything?

Judge: That's right.

Blade: I swear on the Wendy's menu that I did not do it your honor. 

Looking at the menu closely with a magnifying glass, and on the side of the judge was a Denny's menu labeled War Criminal. 

Judge: Hey! That's pretty good menu! Yuh... Your free to go. 

Topaz: Your Honor! He is lying! Henceforce, his pants are on fire! 

Holding up blade by one of his ankles and with his ass lit on fire. 

Now in a completely different court, with Sampo in a marriage case? 

Sampo: Your Honor! I would lie in court.

Judge: What did you say! 

Back to the other court, they managed to bring in Kafka as well as a dead body. 

Sam: Your Honor, we chose it do double it and pass it to the next person. On mureder charges! 

Once again moving to a different court, where Herta was being tried for smuggling  

Asta: Your Honor(But sad sounding). My client was merely holding it for a friend. I promise, jest don't send her away please!

 Silver Wolf:  Your Honor that is not my discord account. 

Judge: You signed your name right here! your are going directly to hell! Not Jail! HELL!  GOODBYE!

Author's Notes: This is dumbest and lowest quality thing I have ever done.