Friendship

Acenotavailable

November 9, 2023

Ranboo was walking to college until he saw the coffee shop.

They still had a lot of time to kill as it was only 10:10..

They also didn't eat that much for breakfast since they were getting tired of cereal.

Eh, why not?

Ranboo walked into the coffee shop, getting hit by the welcoming smell of pastries and coffee once again.

They went up to the barista since there wasn't really a line in an instant.

"Hello! My name is Tommy. What can I get you started wi- Oh, Ranboo?" Tommy recalled with a grin.

"You remember me..?" Ranboo asked with confusion.

"Yeah! Of course!" Tommy said with a plastered on smile, "Would you like a vanilla frappuccino again?"

"You remembered my order?" Ranboo replied in confusion.

"Well, I mean, nobody really gets frappuccinos since they don't have that much coffee in them." Tommy shrugged.

Ranboo chuckled, "Yeah, and a crossiant."

"Alright! MOLLY! TUBBO! ONE VANILLA FRAPPUCCINO AND A CROSSIANT UNDER THE NAME RANBOO!" Tommy shouted.

"YEAH! HOLD ON, TUBBO ACCIDENTLY BROKE THE ESPRESSO MACHINE!" A female voice shouted back.

"ITS JUST A BROKEN BUTTON!" Another voice shouted.

"Sorry about them.." Tommy laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ranboo smiled, "It's ok!"

"Oh- Uh.. Can I get your number? O-Only as friends, though!" Tommy shouted in defense.

"Yeah!" Ranboo replied as Tommy handed them a paper and pencil.

Ranboo wrote their number down and handed it back to Tommy.

"Thanks! I'll message you when I'm on break!" Tommy grinned continuously.

"Alright-" Ranboo was cut off by the same female voice, who he guesses is Molly, and the other guy is Tubbo.

"TUBBO! YOU DUMBASS! YOU BROKE IT EVEN MORE!"

"Uhm.. Sorry-" Tommy quickly apologized as he ran to the back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Tommy yelled at his 2 friends who were the only ones working today.

"Wait.. WHERES ACE?!" Tommy added.

"Uh.. They said to say they called in sick in the middle of work or something so they could play like.. Mellophone or some shit?" Tubbo shrugged.

"Oh, my god, you idiots. Fix the fucking espresso machine." Tommy demanded, "And hurry up with the vanilla frappuccino and crossiant! The cute guy is back!"

Molly and Tubbo stared at Tommy for a solid second.

"You? With a cute guy? PFFT- YOU WISH." Tubbo laughed, soon collapsing on the ground with Molly from laughing to hard.

"You guys are shit." Tommy said while laughing.

"Yeah- PFFT- WE KNOW, TOM! WE KNOW!" Molly screeched.

Tommy rolled his eyes and decided to just make the vanilla frappuccino himself.

Ice, drip since the espresso machine is broken and fill it up to the first line, add some milk and vanilla, and blend it together.

Pur it into a cup, put some whipped cream on it, add a straw, and call the cute guy up with their crossiant.

Tommy quickly grabbed a crossiant, putting it in those stupid paper bag things and called Ranboo's name.

"COFFEE FOR RANBOO!" Tommy shouted.

Ranboo came up, grabbing their items while muttering a quick thank you before sitting in the corner of the café.

Tommy watched them, admiring from afar.

(My girl, my girl, my girl, you will be my girl-)

Staring at them in awe as they scrolled through their phone.

He only saw them 2 days ago.

And yet he was already so obsessed.

"Uhm- excuse me?" Tommy jumped at the sudden voice.

"Sorry- My name is Tommy, welcome to coffee Confessions! What would you like?"

Ranboo then got up when they finished their crossiant and started walking to the college building with the frappuccino in their hand.

They entered the building, taking a seat in their first class again.

"Hey, Ranboo?" Ranboo looked up to see Chris.

"Hm?" Ranboo asked, taking off their headphones.

"So.. What are your thoughts about Ryan?"

Ranboo looked across the room to see Ryan jerk their head the other way the moment he saw Ranboo face him.

Ranboo admits that Ryan is pretty..

What's it called?

Hot.

"He's cool. Why?" Ranboo asked as Chris took a seat next to them.

"Nonono.. Not like that.. His appearance."

Ranboo found this kinda odd.

"Uhm.. Why..?" Ranboo asked once again.

"Just asking.. He dared me to interview people about their thoughts about his appearance."

I guess that's reasonable..

"Uhh.." Ranboo glanced at Ryan across the room, "He's.. Cute.." Ranboo said the last part in a mumble.

Ranboo saw Chris' eyes light up.

"What..?" Ranboo mumbled.

"Nothing!" Chris quickly ran back.

"That was.. Rather odd.."