Where are they..?

Acenotavailable is slowly just becoming an actual character instead of a side character

November 15, 2023

Ranboo walked into the living room to have breakfast to see..

No one..?

I mean, of course, Tiffany wasn't here.

Her dumbass decided to sign up for morning classes, and it's 9:20 right now.

Matthew is probably at the police station right now..

But Charlie wasn't here?

Maybe he's at the music studio?

Probably!

Ranboo sighed, shaking it off as he grabbed a box of reeces puffs.

Pouring it in a bowl, eating it, then leaving to go upstairs to do the rest of their routine.

Ranboo slung their bag over their shoulder before leaving their house.

Blasting Girl in red in their ears, they came across the coffee shop again.

Ranboo instantly went inside.

The smell of the pastries and everything, even though it's only been a day, Ranboo missed it.

"Hey, Tommy!" Ranboo said with a smile.

"Hey! Do you want the usual?" Tommy asked the other.

Ranboo chuckled, "What do you think?"

Tommy laughed as he shouted, "ACE! MAKE A VANILLA FRAPPUCCINO UNDER THE NAME RANBOO!"

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OUT TO GET ME?! TUBBO BROKE THE ESPRESSO MACHINE AND I DONT SEE YOU BARKING AT HIM LIKE A DOG!" Ace shouted back.

"BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN MISSING WORK AND YOUR EXCUSE WAS YOUR GRANDPA DIED!" Tommy returned.

"So what?! He did!" Ace defended themselves.

"FOR THE 4TH TIME?!"

The loudest silence ever.

"IN MY DEFENSE, MY GRANDMA IS A BADDIE."

"JUST MAKE THE DAMN FRAPPUCCINO!" Tommy screamed, "Sorry about that.."

Ranboo laughed softly, "It's alright."

"So, how's college?" Tommy asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

Ranboo groaned, "It sucksssss.. I have a short story that's due in about a week, and I'm stuck on the 10th paragraph.."

Tommy smiled, an idea flashing in his head, "Maybe you can come over to my apartment, and I can try working on it with you?"

Ranboo's eyes lit up.

"Really?! You'd do that for me?!" They asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Of course!" Tommy replied.

"Oh my God! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuu!!" Ranboo squealed happily.

"No problem, Ran." Tommy grinned.

"Did you just call me Ran?" Ranboo laughed.

"What- noooo.. Noooo.." Tommy chuckled.

"I HAVE A VANILLA FRAPPUCCINO FOR RANBOO!" Ace screamed while holding Ranboo's coffee in the air.

"Oh! Thank you!" Ranboo smiled softly, sitting down in their usual seat.

"Tommy. I need to talk to you, real quick." Ace whispered.

"What? No- I'm supposed to be at the cash register!" Tommy pointed out.