3- Adelaide

(RAPE WARNING)

I suddenly get pulled into a closet by strong hands. I yelp in surprise.

"What the hell" I say trying to open the door of the closet.

"Lumos" I say and my wands tip turns into a light. I point it in the direction where someone is standing. I try and figure out their face. When I recognipze them. Right in front of me is Theodore Nott.

"Jesus Theo you scared me. what do you want?" I say, trying to catch my breath. He chuckles at my response.

"Well I was wondering if we could have some fun. " he says grabbing my waist.What the fuke does he want?!"I'm sorry Theo but I'm dating Oliver. " I sigh pushing his hands gently away.

"And? " he says. With a raised eyebrow. "And I'm not going to cheat on him. " I say crossing my arms. He chuckles. "But you cheated on me. " he says. "Ya only to get back at you since you slept with Pansy. " I roll my eyes. "So how did Draco's dick feel huh was it as big as mine? " he asks.

"Actually it was bigger. " I smirk. "Now I'm going to go bye Theo. " I say reaching for the door. But before I could reach it. Someone grabs my chin and slams me against the wall. I groan at the pain.

Theo starts kissing my neck. "Please Theo stop"I beg but he doesn't follow. " THEO STOP PLEASE "

Before I knew it the closet door slammed open. And it revealed Matteo. Matteo pushed him off of me and grabbed him by his collar. "SHE SAID TO STOP" he yells.

I couldn't help but notice how hot Matteo Riddle was. His curly hair bouncing when he moves how he has that sexy scar above his eyebrow.

OK I should maybe not be getting horny right now.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel someone pick me up. I see Matteo carrying me to his dorm.

He slams the door open and closes it with his foot. He lays me down gently on his bed.

"Are you okay? " he asks checking my to see if I'm ok. It looks like he's worried. Worried about me. When was Matteo Riddle worried about me?

"I-i'm fine. " I say. "Are you sure? " he asks sincerely. "Yes I'm quite alright. " I say with reassurance. "Okay you stay here. I'll get you some clothes to wash up. And I think you should stay here tonight." He says and I nod.

"You take the bed and I'll take the couch." "No I'll take the-" but he cuts me off "No I insist" he smiles at me. I've never seen Matteo smile at me. It's..... nice.

Matteo walks away to what I'm guessing is his closet and he comes with some folded up clothes. He walks up to me and holds out his hand. "Come on" I take his hand. He walks me over to a door in his room. "You wash up first and here are some clothes. " he says. I thank him and walk into the bathroom.

I close the door and turn on the water and as the water heats up and take off my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror. I stare at the bruises around my wrist and chin that Theodore made.

What am I gonna tell Oliver? Oh god.what is he gonna think.

I step into the shower. I love feeling the hot water hitting my cold skin. It's always soothes me. I take a minute and think about what happened and what I'm gonna say to Oliver and what I'm gonna do about Theo.

I finish up washing myself. And I look at the clothes that Matteo gave me. He gave me one of his hoodies and sweats. I put them on and walk out of the bathroom.

Matteo is sitting on his bed reading a book. His eyes stay on me when I walk out. "Thanks for the clothes. " I say. "No problem. " " Matteo. " "yeah" "why are you being so nice? " I say wanting to know the answer.

He looked at me like I was joking. Like he was waiting for me to laugh. But I think he realized that I wasn't joking. "Well isn't a man supposed like me. Supposed to help a beautiful lady like you?" He says with a smirk.

Beautiful? Me? He thinks I'm beautiful? What? I blush quickly and hard.

"Well get some rest princess. " he smiles and walks into his bathroom. " I sit there shocked.

Beautiful? Princess? What? Why was he being so nice? I'm confused.

I yawn as I rest my head on the pillow. I pull the covers over me. I wonder what he ment? I think while I dose off into my deep sleep.

-so what's gonna happen?

-what about Oliver?

-and Theodore?

Hey guys so what do ya think? And sorry for not posting and thanks for 15 reads and thanks for voting on my other book. Whatcha thinks gonna happen. I hope I'm able to post more. And thanks to the people who are reading this it means a lot. Anyways. Bye and enjoy the rest of the book.

Love, Gabriella Riddle❤.......

(872 words)