4- Adelaide

I jumped and woke up from my sleep when I heard a door slam open. I look over to where the noise came in.I see Oliver at the door. I was confused because he looked really mad and upset like he was gonna break down and cry.

That's when I remember I was not in my room. I was in Matteo's. Oh Lord.

"Oliver.... It's not what you think. " I say getting up from the bed. "IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK. WELL WHAT I THINK IS THAT YOUR CHEATING ON ME! " he yells.

"No I'm not see. " I point at my fully clothed body."I stayed here because Mattel was protecting me from..... "I say mumbling the end of my sentence. " FROM WHO Y/N? " he asks.

"From Theodore. " Matteo pops out from I don't know where. "I don't believe you. You could be lying" he states. He not wrong. He has every right to think that.

"Oliver trust me. It's not like any thing you think. " I say tears forming in my eyes. "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK. " he says.

"Oliver she's telling the truth. " Matteo says trying to calm him down. "You shut up! " he yells at Matteo. Oliver looks at me and then at Matteo. "I need to think. " he says and leaves the room.

I drop to the floor. What am I gonna do. How am I suppose to explain. How do I tell him this.

"You okay? " Matteo asks sitting next to me. "Yeah I can handle this" I reply. No I can't not at all.

---------------Later that day----------------

I was walking to potions with Pansy and Lorenzo when I saw something I would never believe. I wanted to break down and cry.

I didn't even notice how I stopped dead in my tracks. Pansy and Lorenzo stopped too. "Y/n you good? " Lorenzo asked.

I didn't answer I was just so distracted. Lorenzo and Pansy followed my gaze. Where it led to Oliver with another girl.

He's staring at her mesmerized. I just wanted to die at the view. Why is HE looking at her like that not me? I understand he's mad but still. Why?

Oliver sees me and looks at me with widen eyes. "Why? " I say. "Y/n....." He says. "No." I say. I walk away to the astronomy tower.

Tears running down my cheeks. I sniffle and soft sobs escape my mouth while walking up the stairs.

I reach the tower and sit on the balcony almost falling. I wonder what would happen if I just.... fell. I mean I can try right. I stand up and lean over the balcony. On the count out 3.

1
2
3-

"That doesn't seem like a good idea. " I voice says. I turn my body and see Matteo.

"And why not? " I say. "To many people love you that's why. " he says. "Yeah right. " I laugh while sitting back down.

"Want some? " he asks. Showing me his blunt and fire whisky. "Why not? " I chuckle. He hands me his blunt. I take a puff. And he taking a drink. I pass him his blunt. He takes a puff. "So what's wrong? " he questions as he releases the toxic air.

"Well I saw Oliver with another girl. " I say. "Oh" "yup." I sniffle. I stare out into the view while I feel his eyes on me. "Hey" I turn my head to him. His lips are just centimeters away from mine..

My lips almost touch his. His face is so close. My eyes looking at his lips and his eyes. His searching mine. Our breaths getting heavy. Like nothing exists. Like we could just...... KISS.

𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘?

𝑾𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝟔𝟓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒎𝒈𝒈𝒈𝒈. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒉. 🙏🏼𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒋 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 🫡.𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆.𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 ❤❤❤

(𝟔𝟗𝟖 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔)