5- Adelaide

We held the kiss for a few minutes. Savoring each other's taste. Before we pull apart.

We started at each other not sure on what to say.

"That-That was nice." He said with a grin on his face. "Yeah." I said.

While looking at each other. His eyes widen. And he gets up.

"This never happened." He stated. "What?" He didn't answer my question and just stormed out. Why would he.....

What was so bad about it. Did I kiss him weirdly? Did I smell weird? He's kisses at lot of girls. Maybe I'm just not as good as them. But why did it feel so good. I thought while touching my lips.

-----------------The next day-----------------

I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door.

"Y/N" I heard. It's Pansy.

She barges in and is telling me about her and Blaise.

I start getting ready with a nice warm shower.

I got dressed and put this on.
(Change it if you like but this is what I pictured)

(We put our coat over btw)

I got dressed and was doing my makeup when Pansy shouted " WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO THE PARTY TONIGHT."

"HELL YEAH" I said. " yay" she said. I finished doing my makeup so me and Pansy started going to the great hall.

Once we arrived the first pair of eyes I saw were honey brow. Matteo.

I quickly moved my gaze to my other friends. And start chatting with them. I see by the coner of my eye his gaze moves, not looking at me anymore. I felt kind of angry about it.

It's just me being stupid. It's not like I like him or anything. I need to get back with Oliver. I need him to understand that it was a mistake and nothing happened. But do I tell him about the part where me and Mateo kissed? Maybe not.

---------------after breakfast-----------------

I was walking to the library after one of my classes to see if I could find Oliver .

Which I definitely didn't find. Why would he be in here? He doesn't study.

I go to the quidditch field and there too. No where to be found he is.

-------In your dorm after all classes-------

"Do you like this one?" Pansy asked wearing a red dress that barely covers her ass. "It's a little short isn't it? " I ask. "that's the point" she responds. "Then it looks great" I smiled.

(You can change it if you like this is just what I imagined)

I chose an outfit that complimented my boobs. And this outfit did the trick.

(If you don't like it you may change it)

This is the simple eye look that I did with a nice gloss.

------------------at the party------------------

Me and Pansy walk in with our heads up high. I didn't care about the dirty looks. Their just jealous that I get fucked and that they don't. I remember how Oliver hated people for giving me dirty looks and such. But I try to get him out of my head .

Me and pansy walk over to the couch where our friends are and that's when I see it....

The love of my life kissing a Raven claw.
A FUCKING RAVEN CLAW!

Oliver spots me and looks at me with a smile on his face. "What? Jealous? " he says but almost like he didn't want to. And he goes back to kissing the girl.

The nerve.

What will happen?

What will you do?

Hey loves, I'm so so so sorry for not posting. But I'm having a really tough time and I remembered about the book and I decided to write today. It's very small and I'm very sorry but I will make it up. I will try to start writing more. And thank you for 171 reads! I love you guys for that and for 16k on my other book! You are all amazing and I hope I will be able to write more in the future for you all. I will try and post next week if I can and make sure the chapters are extra long. I love you all and hope you are having an amazing day and week. Please contact me if there is any suggestions and or if you just wanna to talk. And I have another book if you would like to read it.

Love, Gabriella Riddle❤

(738 words)