Chapter 7- Adelaide

I woke up in Oliver's bed. My bruises are burning on my skin. Soft snores next to me. Coming from Oliver. He's dead asleep on his bed naked and everything. As for me it's the same. Bruises all over my thighs, arms, neck. Everywhere basically.

I look at my phone. Fuck it's 7:45. Breakfast starts at 8:05. I quickly write down a note. 'Hey I need to get to my dorm. see you later. ' I wrote and left it on his nightstand. I sprint out of the Gryffindor dormitories and down to the dungeons.

The breeze brushes against me. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. I enter my shared dorm room and change instantly. Firstly putting on a new pair of panties because Oliver ripped mine last night.

I put on a black shirt with tights under with a white dress shirt and my shoes. I fumble with my tie as I walk up into the main castle. I ran up the stairs to get to the great Hall.

I ran into the Great Hall where all my friends were. And he was. Just sitting there until he sees me. And noticed the bruises on my neck where I'm guessing he's looking.

His eyebrows stiffen as well as his face. He looks up at me. Before I did anything pansy ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry. " she blurts as she squeezes me.

"I'm fine" I say as she let's go of me. We sit down. Me right in front of Matteo. He just stares and doesn't stop. "oi! Adeliane! " someone shouts. It's Draco.

"yes" I answer really not wanting to deal with his shitty remarks."You need to leave stupid, Wood. " he hisses at me. "and why? " I ask.

"I saw him beating the shit out of you. " he growls. All the color leaves my face. "I don't know what your talking about. " I say trying to play it off. I don't want my friends knowing my boyfriend abuses me. Like my uncle...

"Listen to him, Are. " Matteo grabs my hand. Matteo's eyes beg me. His hand squeezing me enough to bruise me. "Don't touch me." I hiss as I pull my hand back. Matteo stared at me eyes filled with worry.

"All of you just leave me the fuck alone." I say standing up and just storming out. Leaving my friends alone in the great Hall. I know I shouldn't block them out. How I did in 3rd year...

Just the thought of 3rd year all over again sucked.

In 3rd year I was going through almost a depressed faze. I would walk around ignoring everyone. My friends, my teachers, even my brother. I hated myself. I thought I was disgusting. I thought I didn't deserve to live. And it was all his fault.

My life went cold and numb. I went cold and numb. I didn't feel anything. My body would hurt with every step. But my body would block it out. I would hurt myself and others.
And it was all because he couldn't keep his horny dick in his pants...

He ruined everything.

---back in my dorm---

I sit in my bed. Just lying there processing everything. Everyone. My head kinda hurts. Like really bad. It's probably nothing.

I lay down. My hands on my stomach. I don't think I'm going to classes anymore. Screw it. I just wanna cry. I don't want this! I don't deserve this! My body hurts! My head hurts...

My heart hurts...

My eyes shut slowly as I feel a big pang in the side of my head. I can't see... I think I'm passing out... I hear a loud scream.

Hey girly pops. I did a bunch of new shit in this chapter but it's short asf. But I used something that happened to me cuz I had writers block.

But yeah I'm gonna start writing another chapter rn. So be tuned for the next week. I hope it's longer. I'll try my best but love y'all. And if u guys wanna talk or give me suggestions text me!!!! I love you all!!!! ALSO I PUT A NEW NAME SO TELL IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!

and don't mind my Mexican song on the top... 😚

Love, Gabriella Riddle.

(Words 720)