6- Adelaide

I remove my gaze for as I feel my eyes tear up. But before I could do anything I hear a voice.
"Well she's getting fucked by me anyways." I hear someone say.

I turn my gaze I meet with Matteo. He winks at me. And Oliver pushes the slut off him and stand up swiftly. "What the fuck did he say? " he shouts catching everyone's attention.

"H- I -We" I stutter but before I could form fucking words I get cut off by Matteo. "You heard me. We fucked. And she liked it. " Matteo smiles proudly. Oliver just looks at me and stares. "I knew you were a whore. " he hisses. A bit of water enters his eyes. And as I begin to turn around to leave Matteo grabs my arm. 

"Don't fucking touch me. " I say pulling my arm back. He grips my arm tighter but then let's go. He looks a bit disappointed. But I don't  give a shit.  I storm out and run out of the common room and into the halls.

Tears streaming down my cheeks. My heart hurts so much. My footsteps echo through the cold dungeon halls from under the castle. I hear footsteps behind me. And I already know who it is. Just from the sounds of his footsteps. An arm tugs my back as my body spins and I land chest to chest with the one and only Matteo Riddle.

"Aggressive much? " I hiss pulling my arm back and taking my eyes off him as I stare at the ground. "don't give me shit, Adelaide." He glares at me. "No I'm gonna give you shit, Riddle. You fucking lied! About all of it. " I yell at him and his face goes from frustration to sadness to seriousness in a matter of seconds.

"So you didn't like when we kissed? " he asked a pinch of sadness lingers in his voice. Guilt hits me like a slap in the face. Because I did get a slap in the face. It was Oliver. He glares at me and I stand their in shock.

"you fucking kissed him?! " Oliver says pushing Matteo to the side and shaking me. "let her go, dipshit. " Matteo grabs Oliver shoving her. "Matteo! " I yell at him. "Why are you yelling at me?! He is hurting you! " he yells. "Just stop! " I cut him off. "Just go! " tears stream down my face.

Matteo looks at me and then Oliver. "Fine." He says leaving the hall.

I turn my direction at Oliver. Only to be slapped across the face once again. "You fucking slut! THIS RUINS MY REPUTATION YOU KNOW! " He shouts. I just look down. "Look at me when I fucking talking to you! " he grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Do you hear me? " he demands. "yes, sir. " I murmur since his grip on my face was stiff so almost nothing came out of my mouth. "Now be a good girl and go to my dorm and be ready. " I nod and leave.

How much I fucking hate his ass sometimes. At least I'm getting fucked for this. But I'm gonna get a fucking bruise I can feel it.

Hey girly pops I published and I think you guys might get mad but I just got bored so I threw that in there. I'm gonna publish again tonight or tomorrow so watch out for a new chapter

I'm always able to talk you guys need to so don't be shy. love you all!

Love, Gabriella Riddle.

(592 words)