The Anarchy Battle

Blaze's Pyramid:

The world was in war. People chose sides, Good and Evil, One day every miraculous character started walking towards somewhere with no reason. They were confused, Very confused and no one was fighting at that moment. Everyone arrived at an extremely large deserted battlefield. The People split to 2 Sides, The good and the evil. They started fighting recklessly. It was such a big problem that Bunnyx was afraid too. Many died. Many kept fighting. Baldass Lila and Ladybug were the strongest at the Battlefield. People kept dying especially the ones without any miraculous or special powers. Suddenly, A very large pyramid appeared from the ground. It kept getting bigger and bigger, Some people even died to the pyramid... The pyramid had 4 Sides with stairs. It would take many hours to walk to the top. A large beam of fire started coming out of the top. And people heard voices saying "Defeat me for Godlike Powers!..." Whoever went to the top first, could obtain that absolute power and everyone was hungry for it.

Firespawn:

The world was in silence, No one could believe what they saw. Argos ended the silence by betraying his love by punching Ryuko and running to the Pyramid first. Rooster Bold used superspeed to get to the top faster but was caught by Argos. Ladybug started going up while fighting the others. Baldass Lila stayed down and started slowly killing people with her Lila Hammer. People were slowly getting faster and stronger. Baldass Lila started running to the top, She found Ladybug and they fought while running on top. Baldass Lila managed to knock ladybug A few steps down and kept running. Ladybug was losing the battle while everyone ran past her. When Ladybug tried running. She saw Baldass Lila's dead body! It looked like someone was killing everybody that managed to nearly climb the pyramid. People kept dying because of that mysterious person. Ladybug was scared and flabbergasted but she kept climbing anyway. When she nearly reached the top, Someone stopped her. She turned around and saw Gabriel Agreste in his Zombie form. "You're next," said Zombie Gabriel. The two went down a bit and started Fighting like crazy. Ladybug kept using her powers but Gabe was killing it without any powers. Many managed to reach the top but died because of the boiling temperatures of the fire beam. Suddenly, The beam Stopped and A large Firespawn appeared. "I am Blaze! Challenge me for the absolute power." said the firespawn. Stopping everyone for a bit. and making Ladybug and Zombie Gabriel unconscious because of how close they were to the top.

Bloodbath:

Almost every person was on the Pyramid. The miraculous holders were killed by the firespawn. Blaze was way too strong for anyone. He could kill people with a single touch. Everyone reached the top of the pyramid. They were no relationships or alliances at that point. The ground was filled with dead bodies. and mortally wounded people. People suddenly got revived and they died right away because of Blaze. Ladybug was conscious again She saw Cat Noir and asked for help: "We need to defeat h-" said Cat Noir right before his neck got snapped and he died. Zombie Gabriel killed Cat Noir and challenged Ladybug. The two fought until no one was left alive except Ladybug and Gabriel. They walked to the top of the pyramid and met Blaze, Whoever defeats him first gets the power. Ladybug and Gabriel were fighting Blaze recklessly and they sometimes sabotaged the other so they can get the power. In the end, Zombie Gabriel Agreste killed Blaze and got godlike powers. He was above everyone and all hope was lost.

Reboot (Aftermath):

Ladybug was still alive but wounded, She couldn't do anything to save the world. Gabriel walked up to him. "Any last words?" said Gabriel. "Bunnyx, this is an emergency, if you're hearing this, you should prevent me from defeating Gabriel as Bugnoire, I mustn't win!" was Ladybug's last words before she got killed. Bunnyx was in her burrow the whole time and heard what Ladybug had said. She went back to when Marinette decided to get help from Nathalie about Adrien and told her not to go there. Now Ladybug won't find out Monarch's identity and none of this will happen. But Bunnyx brought the Lila virus into the past, meaning she only made matters worse. Now there are 2 threats to humanity, Monarch and Lila.