Visions of Anarchy

Broken Alliance:

More and more people were having visions of the Anarchy Battle, Very bad stuff were happening... Friendships were broken and everyone became more war-hungry and because of that... The Deadly Alliance was no more. Baldass Lila and Hoaxa ended up hating and fighting eachother because of the visions. Baldass Lila ended up winning the fight against Hoaxa and the news spread all over France. Then, the dark ages of the world had begun, There was darkness, evil, rockets and wars everywhere. It was not good news for anyone. The Anarchy Battle was happening once again.

Falling Pyramid:

Marinette and Adrien were no longer in love. Ladybug and Cat Noir no longer worked together. The same things were happening again, People arrived at the battlefield and they split to 2 sides, Even Bunnyx was fighting at the battlefield so no one could save Ladybug now. The 2 sides started to fight relentlessly and suddenly, Blaze appeared from the pyramid and started challenging the warriors to battle. When Blaze was fighting all the people, One of the gods realized that things are not as bad as before Bunnyx saved Ladybug and this was not the right time to end the world. He told the other gods to cancel the whole battle. They went back in time, Where Baldass Lila defeated Hoaxa, everything slowly went back to normal and the Anarchy Battle never happened.

Glubfub:

Glubfub is the last of the Dragon species that lived before humans. Glubfub used to be the ruler of all dragons and other species that lived at that time. He was unaffected by the god's power and time travel so he knew everything about the Anarchy Battle and how Bunnyx saved Ladybug. He finally decided to show his true worth so he went to the Battlefield, exactly at the top of the Pyramid. and dug a hole. He found 6 artifacts and each of them contained a fraction of Blaze's power, He was now the strongest and most powerful out of everyone that ever lived. His goal was to resurrect his army of Dragons and rule all and most importantly, merge the 6 artifacts into one for absolute power.