The Deception Incident (Part 1 & 2)

Part 1: God Weapon

One day, An orange avatar appeared in front of Marinette. "Who... What are you?" -Marinette. The avatar claimed to be one of the gods and they gave Marinette a mission. "A mission? Aren't you a god? How in the world can someone like me help..." "We can't interfere with the world as gods, That could cause massive destruction and we might be doomed, That's why we need your help." -The avatar. "Hold up... I remember something like this, The queen of clean inci-... Maybe I'll help" So the orange avatar told Marinette to transform into Ladybug and took her to a place called the Nexus, A void between the multiverse. "I've been here before... Strange" -Ladybug. Her mission was to find a circular golden artifact by searching the multiverse...

Part 2: Queen of Clean 2

After the victory over Lady Wednesday, Ladybug could finally continue his quest. She travelled through many universes, She saw things like Yellow and Blue ninjas fighting, Ponies living like normal humans, Everything being squary and blocky, 50 people fighting to the death with a shrinking border, people shooting zombies and they even came across the real life universe. Ladybug first came across the Mortal Kombat universe, where she saw the ninjas fighting so she decided to look back at it. This time she saw a white-colored man running away from hell and he was wearing the artifact that the god avatar was looking for on his belt. Ladybug immidiately jumped in and stole the artifact. "My amulet!" -"Quan Chi". She came back to the nexus and put the amulet on the altar to see if anything would happen. Suddenly, A huge dragon appeared. "Who... What are you?" -Ladybug. "Ah yes, familiar words perhaps this will help you find out" The avatar appeared above Glubfub's arms. "I am Glubfub, The ruler of the extinct dragon species. I must thank you for bringing me so much power. Now I can finally merge the God Weapons. Oh, I almost forgot Ladybug... Time to die." -Glubfub. He started running towards Ladybug "It was a trap... Just like last time." -Ladybug before escaping.