Karma's A Wig

Jojo Siwa comes to visit Paris as she heard about the bald girls which she misread as "bad girls", she takes off her bow and decides to become a bad girl as well. But Jojo accidentally walks in while a news reporter is reporting an akuma incident and Abby Lee Miller happens to be watching the news and immediately recognizes Jojo. She immediately calls Jojo and is angry because she became a bad girl and because of Jojo's debut of straying from the brand, Jojo is upset that Abby will not let her grow up. Hawk Mouth then senses these negative emotions and decides to send an akuma to Jojo and she gets akumatized, Hawk Mouth says, "Karma, I Am Hawk Mouth. I Give You The Power To Turn Anyone You Are Mad At Into A Wig.", Jojo accepts and teleports back to LA to turn Abby into a wig. But then Karma feels the urge to start singing, "I was a bald girl, I wore some bad wigs, I swear I wore them all for fun, and it meant nothing. It never happened, it was a secret, like when a wig falls in the basement no one wears i-" she then gets interrupted by Ladybug who hit her with her yoyo, Karma turns her into a wig then continues "Thou shall not snatch, thou shall not weave, thou shall not wear wigs, or you'll end up just like me, o-" Karma gets interrupted by Chat Noir who attempts to cataclysm her phone which he thinks is the akumatized object but gets turned into a wig as well and continues "Karma's a wig, I should've worn better, If I had more wigs, I would've never worn this one, when I saw the pics of the wig basement I felt the wigs snatch, karma's a wig, and they're with you right no-" she gets interrupted by King Monkey who pat her shoulder with his Ruyi Jingu Bang. Karma attempts to turn him into a wig but she gets hit by the Uproar object and she turns into a wig, he breaks the phone but no akuma comes out, he then plucks a strand of the wig and the akuma comes out, he captures the akuma and steps on it, then calls the Lord of the Wigs to fix everything.