Cerisebox

Marinette is still confused about what happened that day with the box of wigs. So Marinette decided to do research with Tikki about the origin of the box of wigs. Marinette told Tikki to tell her what that box is since kwamis can experience what their multiverse versions are experiencing and since Lilabug is transformed, Tikki can see through her eyes. Tikki discovered that the box Marinette saw was a dangerous box capable of making people see their worst wigs making them die of death foreva, but Marinette didn't die because the box couldn't find her worst wig. Tikki also finds out that the box's name is Cerisebox and that it wants to defeat the Lord of the Wigs who is common for all universes. Marinette must stop this or the Ceriverse is doomed foreva! She alerts and asks the Lord of the Wigs if she can have the Adrien miraculous so she can become blind foreva because Adrien is blind as fuck so that she can defeat Cerisebox without looking at her causing her to die. She also asks for the mirror miraculous so Cerisebox can look at her own wigs and die because of how ugly they are. She then unifies the Adrien miraculous, the mirror miraculous and lastly the Ladybug miraculous and goes to Cerisebox. She uses the power for the Adrien miraculous by saying "She's Just A Friend" and becomes blind foreva. Cerisebox attempts to kill her but Blindmirrorbug activates the mirror miraculous power and Cerisebox looks at her own wigs and dies of ugliness. The Lord of the Wigs thanks Blindmirrorbug and gives her the Wig miraculous foreva and she lives wiggily eva afta.