izuku meets All Might!

4 year time skip

Burnin is now 24 years old
And now Is in the high leagues of pro hero moe is 11 places below ryukyu
Which piss her off

Moe is very competitive

.

.

After another day of bakugo antics
Izuku was tried he hoping he could eat his favorite food for dinner.
.
( you know how it goes )

The green hair boy was walking through a tunnel and then suddenly the slugs villain appeared from nowhere too the boy. The sludge villain tried to take control of izuku so he could hide form all might. And then suddenly the sewer drain cap exploded and all might appeared!
" I AM HERE! " the sludge villain was scared of his life! "DETROIT SMASH!!" A big shock wave hit the sludge villain was all over the walls in the tunnel.

With izuku
"HEY HEY HEY HEY ON YOUR UP!" All Might says. Izuku open his eyes to see all might " on my god!! It all might!!!!" Izuku was beyond excited.

Then izuku goes too grab he's notebook and then opens it up to see all Might already signed it
" thank you you so much!" Izuku had some questions for all might... " NO PROBLEM KID BUT I GOT TO GO !" All might jump but he felt a little heavier then he look down to see the green boy grabbing his leg.
"HEY LET GO" All might tried to make him let go but then izuku said he would die for the hight they were at. So they land on a near by building.

"THAT WAS WAS EVER UNRESPONSIVE" All might said to izuku " am sorry All Might but I had some questions what wanted answered so please" izuku said with puppie eyes.
" ok-" then all might deflated to his skinny form. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!?!?!?" Izuku screamed the green hair boy was so confused. " All might is this you true!?"
All might showed his belly and the scar then Sighed " ya kid.... So what was that question you had?" Izuku then breathed in and out " I wanted to know if I could be a hero without a quirk?. I wanted to become one since I was a little boy."

All might with a deep sigh
"sorry kid no you cant be a hero without one the job is already dangerous as is for people with quirks. And If dont have a quirk you be in even more danger.." then all might left..

Izuku was devastated.
He started to leave the building.and thought In his head.
I guess moe was right it would be super dangerous for me to be a hero with no powers..

/ hope you enjoyed!/