morning wood

☆ smut!
- black braids era tom

☆★☆★
7:28 in the morning. your eyes starts to slowly open awake. you looked over to see tom peacefully sleeping next to you. you stretched your arms before getting up to the bathroom to piss since it is the reason you're awake in the first place.

you flopped yourself back to bed afterwards, facing towards your sleeping boyfriend. you admire him. even if hes asleep, hes so handsome. his lips slightly parted as he breathes in and out from his mouth aswell. you scoot closer to him touching his shirtless body, rubbing his back up and down.

your touch awakes him, his sleepy eyes thats trying its best to open to see your face.

he stretches before putting his arm over you.
tom: you're awake already..?
his voice was raspy, and he fall back asleep after the question.
y/n: yeah, you should be awake too baby
you said, softly in almost a whisper
tom: mhm....
he agreed but not getting up at all
y/n: come on tom, were suppose to go out arent we?
you shook his arm gently to make him stay awake.
his eyes starts to slightly open again
tom: mhm....
he responded, still not getting up

you got up a little bit just enough to reach his face, drowning him in kisses to disturb his beauty sleep.
tom: cut it out...
he said smiling, his eyes still shut
y/n: dont make me go any further just to make your ass awake
tom: oh really..?
he responded with a raspy tone. he was looking at you now with his eyes slightly open and a dumb smile on his face.

you pressed your lips against his. he caresses your hair while you're making out with him. your free hand sneakily goes lower to his sweatpants under the cover. gently rubs his bulge from the cloth. he moaned quietly to the kiss as you starts to went for his neck.

you sucked on his soft spots as quiet groans slips from his mouth, still rubbing his member. he starts to get frusturated at you teasing his member so he slips his pants off. you gave him a hand to take his boxer off aswell, leaving him bare naked.

you roughly rub his member after it being exposed. sitting up when hes still laying down. you leaned to the pillow with your hand holding the weight of your head beside him, watching the satisfaction on his face. his mouth opens here and there to let out his heavy breaths. you got up yet go lower to reach his member. he opens his eyes to locked eyes with you when you stopped rubbing his bulge. you licked the tip, teasing him. you can feel his member beating wanting more. his hand flew to your head, caressing it. his movement only courages you to take him whole, so you did.

he grunted as moans escapes his mouth. you start to work your mouth up and down, pumping him. his eyes closed shuts with his lips parted. "ohh fuckk" he moaned out.

you looked up to see his face while giving him a blow job. seeing he looked like hes about to passed out back to sleep with the satisfaction. you stopped, now getting on top of him. his eyes opened, begging for more. he could feel himself about to reach his climax. you smirk at the desperation on his tired face. "p-please.." he whimpered. "please what hm?" you faked being dumb as if you dont know what hes begging for. "please dont stop.."

you grabbed a piece of condom from the drawer next to the bed and slips it on his dick before taking off your pants and aligning yourself to his member. you rubbed his dick against your clit and that drove him crazier. eventually you start to sit down on his member, taking all of him in you. harsh moan escapes from both his mouth and yours. his hands went to grab your hips tightly once you start riding him. this is one of the only times you're fucking with him in the morning, and one of the only times you get to dominate him.

tom's hand flew to his mouth to cover up the sounds hes making, trying not to be too loud. you slowed down your pace to drove him crazier as you went to grab his hand to move it away from his mouth. "dont be shy to make some noises baby.." you locked eyes with his before picking up your pace again and bounce faster.

"ah! ah! ah!" was all he could respond. you liked your view, being above him like this. his view was just as good, him looking up to you while your breasts bounces in every thrust you do.

"fuck you're so fucking good.." he moaned out.
wet clapping noises filled the room with wet sounds over it. "im gonna.. im gonna.." you panted out before releasing all of you all over his dick. his sexual screams slips out as he releases all of him aswell.
"f-fuck y/n.."

you catch your breath before pulling his dick out of you. you flopped yourself next to him, drowning him in kisses. "i love it when you're the one that moans more than i did" you said, still panting. he scoffed "how could i be even more awake after this"