touch

☆ lemon!
- dreadlocks era tom

☆★☆★
you're laying down on the hotel bed on your phone while waiting for your boyfriend to finish showering. you two were out the whole day and you're exhausted. he came out of the bathroom, drying himself up with a towel.

he hopped onto bed laying next to you even though he was still only wearing his boxers. he laid on his stomach with his other hand wrapped around your waist.
y/n: baby arent you cold?
you asked, noticing his half naked body.
tom: nah...
he mumbled before locking eyes with you. you can tell from his eyes that he wants to "do it". his puppy eyes that were admiring your looks. he sat up a little bit to kiss you. the kiss was passionate and gentle until he starts to go lower for your neck. now sucking it.

butterflies filled your stomach up, but you know you're not in the mood to do anything further. as much as you like it, you're just too drained out and exhausted.
y/n: mmh.. tom..
you said softly while hes still focusing on your neck
y/n: tommm...
your gentle push surprised him, he looks at you confused
tom: yeah baby?
y/n: im sorry... but i dont think im in the mood to like.. fuck right now
tom: oh sh-shit s-sorry love
he stuttered. he laid down facing you and you faced him aswell.
tom: are you alright?
y/n: yeah, im just really exhausted
tom: s-sorry..

he said looking away, feeling bad and probably embarrassed. you smiled at him and give him a kiss.
y/n: is that why you're.. half naked?
tom: ....sort of?
you chuckled at his respond
y/n: pfftt you dummy
he smiled even though you were laughing at him.
y/n: you sure you dont wanna put some clothes on?
tom: im comfortable like this already
you moved closer to him. rubbing his arm and feeling his muscles.

tom: though... dont you think its not fair that im the only one laid half naked here..?
he said sarcastically. you rolled your eyes smiling before getting up to get undressed with only your bottoms on. you exposed your own breast infront of your boyfriend, and that made his smile wider.

he sat up with you while you threw your tops to the corner.
tom: you're so.. wow..
he said in a soft voice and was mostly looking at your breasts. you smiled at him before scoot closer to lay on his chest. he slowly backs up to the bed, letting you lay on him. your breast touching his chest that made him nervous.

he starts to caresses your hair and rubs your back up and down. comforting your exhaustion. kissing your head every now and then and saying plenty i love you's as you start to fall asleep.

(note: short chapter srry idk what else to add LMFAO)