without him

★ fluff!
- black braids era tom

☆★☆★
you woke up, feeling dizzy and sick. your mouth was dry,your head is spinning, and your vision is slightly blurry. the only thing that lit up the room was the light that came across the balcony's window but you can tell you were in your hotel room. you looked over to the night stand to check the time, it was 2 am.

you got up, rubbing your eyes until you noticed someone on the balcony. it took you a while to realize but it was ofcourse, tom.

you stood up from the bed, almost stumbled yourself back down but manage to keep your balance. you walked to the hotel's balcony. tom was viewing the city with a lit up cig between his fingers. you stood right next to him as he took notice.

he looked at you with his eyebrows slightly furrowed before inhaling the cigarette.
tom: thought i told you not to get drunk without me.
he said looking away while exhaling the smoke.

you almost forgot what happened until he mentioned that. you were at a party and tom was supposed to come with you but he couldn't since he was working on the studio with the rest. he asked you not to drink when hes not there with you as he was worried something might happen there. however you got carried away and broke his promise.

y/n: s-sorry.. i guess i got carried away
he didnt respond.
y/n: were you the one that picked me up?
you asked, even though you already know it was him but it feels necessary to have small talks during this.
tom: obviously.
then it was silence. just the two of you staring at the city view. the cold breeze hits here and there.

y/n: are you mad at me?
he sighed.
tom: im just disappointed that you broke my promise. something serious could've happened when you're drunk like you could've got hurt or something and i wasnt there
y/n: but i was fine, ...right?
tom: barely, you literally passed out when i was just there to get you. imagine if i was 10 minutes late, whos taking you back to our room hm?

you looked down at the view, not making eye contact as you felt bad. he sighed before wrapping his arm around you and kissed your head. his warmth comforts you as it was really cold outside.

y/n: im sorry i made you worry
tom: just dont drink without me next time okay? i love you so much i wouldn't want anything happen to you
y/n: i promise, really
he cupped your face before leaning in to kiss you.
tom: lets go back to bed yeah?
you nodded as you followed him back to bed.

(note: hope this is good enough literally made this at 3 am gn 😭)