House Tours & Settling In

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.:

This actually might turn this summer into one I'll never forget. I can't be upset with my parents, but I swear I'll have a few choice words about this with them if they decide to do this again. I think as I look at the group of boys in the living room. Everyone is talking amongst themselves when it comes to mind; the guys probably don't know their way around the house. 

"Hey, did my parents give you a virtual tour of the place?" I asked them. 

Keith rubs the back of his neck. "I'm afraid not. I guess I didn't think of asking for a floor plan either..." he says sheepishly while Brody faces palms. 

I chuckle. "Hey, don't feel bad. My parents probably overlooked that, too. They were probably so excited with this grand idea that they didn't even consider it, especially since they invited my friends to." I say, gesturing to my friend group. 

Keith nods his head. "Then, would you mind giving us a tour?"

I nod my head. "It would be better than having you enter into one of the restricted zones. Especially since my parents are so set on having rooms off-limits even to me, then I rather not have your guy's ass raked over hot coals for not being properly shown around." 

"Why is the study off-limits?" Samuel asked with curiosity. "Are they keeping--" he was cut off by Micheal hitting him in the gut. 

"I'm going to talk to my friend outside about his insensitivity. Now, everyone will listen to (Y/N) and not inquire about the off-limits areas. It's none of our concern. remember, we are only here for the summer, and I don't think Keith would enjoy having to pay back (Y/L/N) for not going for the full contract." Micheal says as he leads Samuel outside. I hear the front door open and close as I hum. 

"Alright, let's get the tour started!" Jamie shouts as she jumps up. "I'm excited to see what you got."

Slumping my shoulders as I let out a groan. "I will implement a no-touching policy for this tour," I say as I gesture for the guys to follow me. 

Megatron's (Micheal's) P.O.V.:

I ensure we are way from the house and by a couple of overgrown trees and slam Starscream against the tree. "What are you doing?!" 

He shakes underneath my grip. "T-Trying to gain i-information about our hosts, M-Master!" he cries out as I grip his neck with a grip that won't leave bruises. 

"Listen to me, and listen well," I say as our faces are inches apart, "I will tell you when to stick your nose in something. We are strangers in a place we know nothing about, and you going around opening that big mouth of yours doesn't help our cause at all." 

"What cause?" he squeaks out as I drop him to the ground. 

"I don't have to share my plans with you. But know this, Starscream, that if you keep squandering the chance we have here," I give him a sinister smirk that makes him quiver in fear, "your little human body might just become permanent." 

I watch as all the color drains from his face at the thought. It gives me such pleasure knowing the torment he'd go through without having his precious ability to fly again. Oh, the amount of pain he'll go through as he is stuck in a worthless cage of flesh and knows he won't be able to do anything, but he knows how much easier it will be for me to end his pathetic life. It's music to my ears. Then again, I might do it for the hell of it. At least I won't have to deal with him trying to kill me 24/7, and no one will have to hear his screeching voice every fucking day. 

I look at Starscream, who hasn't gotten up from the ground. "Get up," I order him as I return to the house. 

I enter the house and return to the living room, where no one is. I grumble when I hear laughter upstairs. I raised an eyebrow, then went upstairs to see what was going on, and when we got upstairs, I found (Y/N) telling an amusing story, which got my minions laughing. She looks up and smiles.