Unexpected Roommates & Start Of Vacation

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.:

I Had it up to here with them! Why would my parents spring this on me!!! I think to myself as I glare at the guys in front of me.

"Now I know that this is not what you wanted, but we thought we'd rent a few rooms." Dad said as he leads the guys to their rooms which made us girls look at each other.

"So we're bunking down with guys we never met before?" Alexa says unsure of what just went down.

"Look, it's just for the summer. And we're trying something new this year. Please I understand that this may sound unnerving,  but please understand there's a bigger meaning behind this." (Y/M/N) says as she smiles softly at us.

I sigh, knowing there's nothing much I can do to convince them otherwise, it's already been done, and I'm not gonna cause any issues. I'm just gonna have to trust my parents on this.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" I asked her.

"Yes, we took the necessary precautions in order to make sure this works," Mom says making me sigh for the tenth time.

"Fine! One wrong move from them and I get to kick someone's ass!" I stated bluntly.

"Language!" Dad says as he walks towards us. "And you will treat them with respect, and kick butt if it's the last resort."

"Well, it's getting about that time, your mother and I have a meeting on the other side of the island. All our bags in the car love?" Dad asked as he turns towards mom. 

I nods my head. "Yes, dear. Everything we need is in the back of the van.  Now we better get going so we can beat the traffic and get to the hotel." she says as grabs the car keys. "Now girls, there is a binder on the coffee table, that'll go into details of the rules of the house, especially with our new guests." 

Speaking of the guys enter the room. 

"Thank you again for allowing us to stay Mrs. and Mr. (Y/L/N), we'll make sure we are on our best behaviors and respect," one of the guys that stepped forward glances at his friends before looking at my parents, "your daughters and whatever rules you have set up for us. And if I may, if any boundaries are crossed or you feel if any point in time that this is not worth it we can leave."

"And we appreciate that very much," my mother says as they leave the house. I watch as they pull out of the driveway, making me mentally sigh as I look at the guys. 

"Alright, since we'll be seeing a lot of each other lets get the introductions out of the way, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I say in a friendly tone, as I cross my arms against my chest. 

"I'm Serenity Galaxy, I do hope we can get along enough to survive this summer," she says as she walks towards the living room with a not so impressed look. 

Jamie huffs as she looks the guys up and down, as she sizes them up. "I'm Jamie, but don't take my friendly attitude as a sign of weakness." she says with bluntness as she goes to join Serenity. 

"Ignore her. I'm Alexa Darnielle, but please call me Alexa." she says cheerfully. 

Seanna and Cally look at each other, before responding, "I'm Seanna Greenleaf and this is Cally my younger sister."

"Only by a couple of minutes..." Cally mutters. 

"Think of touching her or make her cry," she gets into one of the guys face, "you'll learn the hard way how a sisters love can hurt." With that she backs away giving them a glare. 

"I'm Sage, and I do hope for the sake of both of our summers we can get a long and no blood is drawn," Sage gives me a side glance which I answer with a huff.