Chapter 21: Timothy

I immediately groan, the taste of her making my dick hurt. I lap her juices for a moment, not quite ready to give her what she needs and this time, she tries her best to stay still despite her whines.

After teasing a bit more, I blow on her clit. I grab both her thighs, bury my face in between and suck the nub of nerves into my mouth.

She lets out a loud cry, her legs shaking from the stimulation. "S-Sir!" she pleads, desperately trying to get away from my mouth. I plunge my tongue into her tight heat, feeling her squeeze against me, crying out and moaning some more.

I replace my tongue with a finger, thrusting it in and out of her and not caring to be gentle. She tries to speak but fails for a moment as I circle her clit with my tongue.

I chuckle against her heat, the vibrations making her struggle some more. "That's it, keep moaning like a slut. Soon, you'll be screaming on my cock."

Her body keeps shaking a little at my movements but it quickly subsides, her sounds now fully cries of pleasure.

Elsie is so sensitive down there, the light teasing didn't help and the first touches were close to overstimulating. A thought crosses my mind and I smile wickedly at the idea that will make the whole thing a lot funnier. Well, for me.

I keep devouring her, feeling her close to the edge in no time. The walls of her pussy flutter around my finger and the sound she makes becomes more desperate. I slow down, wanting to hear her beg.

She starts to lift her hips but forces herself to keep her ass on the bed, a whimper leaving her mouth. "S-sir... P-plea... Please!" She fists the sheets.

"Good girl." I resume, fucking her with my tongue — her taste still heavenly — as I roughly circle her clit with my fingers. A moan of relief from her, and she's close to the edge again in no time. When I feel she's about to come, I stop everything at the same time.

I hover over her, a knee on each side of her stomach, watching as tears gather in her eyes. She blinks them away when she sees me and I lightly slap her cheek.

"Did you think it would be that easy, Sunnish?" I mock. "You're just my whore. Hmmh? Poor little thing, thinking that you can cum without permission."

I claim her mouth, before reaching out to the cuffs. "Eleventh rule: do not come without permission. My fucktoy understands or do I need to show her what happens if she does?" I ask, rubbing the reddened skin on her wrists.

She shakes her head, sniffling. "I-I understand... s-sir." She hurriedly adds, squirming a little to relieve the ache between her thighs.

"You didn't want me to tie them, did you?" I say, noticing her curiously looking at her hands. She nods slowly.

"Well..." I smile. "I'm nice, I won't." I quickly make her grab the bars of the headboard and come back lower, her pussy still begging for attention given the way she clenches her thighs together.

She looks down at me hesitantly, her hands tentatively releasing the bars.

An evil smirk comes to my lips and she immediately grabs the headboard again. "Open your legs, I'll show you what happens when you move your arms."

Despite the panicked look on her face, she listens to me and slowly spreads her legs.

"That's my girl. You know what to say if it gets too much." I gather wetness on a finger and gently rub her clit.

She sighs in relief, closing her eyes and opening up more. "So red and swollen." I whisper.

I raise my hand and spank her cunt, my palm colliding with her clit.