Chapter 9!

Alex.

Mila has scars all over her body and it did something to me. I don't know what this feeling is, but I do know that I don't like it. When I saw the scar of the stabbing I was hurt. Like it felt like I was the one that got stabbed but I hadn't. It was Mila that got stabbed. I get shaken awake from Silas saying everybody is here for my little town night surprise for Mila and that their waiting in Mila's room. I sit up and stretch so my muscles don't get sore later at the club. I put on some of my favourite club clothes. Yes yes I am guy that loves to style his clothes for certain things. It's not just a girl thing you know? Anyways, I put on my favourite black jeans and a tight fitting white T-Shirt and my one and only leather jacket. I wore this outfit because one it's my favourite outfit and two it's also Mila's favourite outfit on me. She went nuts when I wore this the first time I met her. Because Mila has no filter at all. Even when we first got introduced. I've finished getting changed and Silas walks in at the right time to come and get me with him to get the girls cause we all know he's shit scared of his little sister when she's mad. And with Mandy in there his girlfriend as well. We both know we'll probably get yelled at or something thrown at us. Before we walk in we hear Mila denying to come with us. But Silas just walks right in there and interrupts them agreeing with his girlfriend. I look towards Mila and she's just standing there in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around her petite 5 foot body. She looks fucking sexy like that. I can put her in a potato bag and she'd still look hot. I can put her in anything and she'll still turn me on. Fuck. Don't think about that day. And too late. I look to Mila and she's smirking at me. She knows. She definitely knows. She knows all my emotions and the expressions I make inside out. She walks back into the bathroom probably going to get dressed even though all of us in this room has already seen her naked. But maybe after her accident she might be shy now. But I was just in the bathroom with her like an hour ago. So she shouldn't be shy.

" Mila what are you doing get out here! "

" No! I'm not going. I'm not going. I'm not going." Somethings wrong. She sounds like she's in pain. Like she's having some sort of flashback kind of thing. I quickly exit Mila's room and enter mine to enter through my door of the shared bathroom between Mila and I. I open the door to find her leaning against the door with her knees up to her chest. I kneel in front of her gently calling her name so she can look at me. She looks up and sees it's me, She crawls over to me and climbs into my lap just as a I sat myself down properly. She lays her head on my chest and continues to sob chanting some words over and over. I can hear that she's saying "It's going to happen again." I know what she's talking about. She thinks the kidnapping's going to happen again.

"Baby, it's not going to happen again. I'm here, you're brothers are here with you as well. Everybody will be with you. We won't let that happen. " "You're going to be safe. Okay? "

" Okay. " She croaked out. I stand up with her in my arms still and sit her on the counter just realising she was still in her towel. Fuck. That brought unnecessary thoughts to my head. I shake those thoughts out of my head and grab Mila's underwear and pull them up her legs helping her get changed. Because she looks like she's going to pass out right now. I then grab her bra and wind it around her chest and clip it on. She grabs the straps and slides her arms into them. I then grab her leather skirt and help her with that and lastly her corset crop top she's wearing. Now she's dressed she just needs to do her hair and makeup. I let her do that because I can't do that stuff to save my life. Mila knows because we've tried it before. Back when we were dating 5 years ago. I go back to my room and quickly spray my cologne on because I forgot to before when I was getting ready for the night.