Chapter Three!

Mila-Rose

I wake up the next morning to my older brother jumping on my bed trying to wake me up from my peaceful slumber that I so was enjoying. I groan and say " okay I'm getting up. Can you please stop fucking jumping? " God he's 19 almost 20 years old and he acts like a 5 year old. Cole finally stops jumping and yanks the duvet off of my body making me shiver instantly and tells me            

"hurry the fuck up and get your ass out of bed. Alex has made breakfast."

" I don't want breakfast. not if he's making it. "

" stop being dramatic and get out of bed at least. "

I sit up and hang my legs off the bed and just sit there for the next 10 minutes. I'm contemplating if I want to go for a walk today or just stay in. I finally get off my bed and head for the conjoined bathroom that I am sadly sharing with him. but it is what it is. I'll just have to suck it up until we find a place of our own.  I groggily walk out of the shower still feeling sleepy. But I still manage to get ready for the day. I walk out of my room and to the living room and see all the boys on the couch watching the NBA. I walk to the door and yell out that I'm leaving. I hear goodbye from my brothers but he has to ask.....

"where are you going? "

" out. "

" yea and where is out? "

" For a walk asshole. "

After that I just walk out the door to find the nearest park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV.

After Mila walks out I just huff and slouch my shoulders feeling defeated. Silas speaks up and says....

" Bro don't sweat it. she's like this all the time now. She never tells us we she's going either and then when we try to pry then she gets angry and calls us a dick or  an asshole. Which hurts but we leave her be. "

" I know but I needed to talk to her. "

Cole finally decides to join the conversation " Why? "

" I heard her wake up at like 12:30, 1am maybe and she was out hanging on the balcony and I sort overheard her talking to herself. And I wanted check if she was alright. "

Silas just nods then says " Yea. I hate that she's hurting so bad. She blames herself for her death and it's not fair for her. But she'll get better over time, hopefully. "

" yea I know. It just breaks my heart seeing her like this ya know. She used to be the happy yet feisty little girl we grew up with. But now she's like completely changed. "

" yea. She'd always give us shit for all the girls we couldn't get. Or like she'd always like hit us when we were being mean to either her or Braylee. Even Sarah! " Cole says.

" Yea. "

I straighten my posture because slouching was getting too sore for my back. Cole and Silas finish off telling stories of our childhood, while I get up clean up breakfast dishes. I look in the oven and still her full plate of food in there, I put in the oven to keep it warm but she didn't even eat it. I biff the leftover food from breakfast and Mila's plate and start washing the dishes. Silas comes besides me and starts drying them.