yelling at her in Korean (requested)

"Look, baby, now is just not a good time to do that, okay? I just got back from tour and I only have a couple of weeks off before my schedule picks back up again." Rosé said with a heavy sigh.

You're sitting near her on the sofa, watching as she rubbed her temples.

Your parents asked today if there was any way that you and Rosie could come see them for a few days because it's been a while since you've both seen them and they miss you both.

But Rosie was putting up quite a fight with you about it.

You understand why.

She has only been home from tour for a couple of days now and she's exhausted.

Not to mention, she only has a little time before she has more to do such as events, filming, photoshoots, interviews, and more.

She's a busy woman.

But that was also why it was important for you to go now because you know it'll be a while before she has time to go with you to see your parents.

She'll just be too busy again.

"Come on, baby. Now is the best time. We don't have to go today or tomorrow, we can go in a few days and just stay for like three of four days."

She groaned.

"Come on, my love. I don't ask you for much because I know how busy you always are. My parents miss you like crazy."

"I'm tired, Y/N!" She said, raising her voice slightly.

"Don't raise your voice at me."

"I just don't know what I have to do to get you to understand what I'm saying!" She said in frustration.

"I don't want to argue with you. I've missed you. I'm not trying to start something."

"Then drop it!" She said as she stood up, heading for the stairs.

"Na-egeseo meol-eojiji ma!"

Rosie turned around to stare at you in surprise.

"Did you just shout don't walk away from me in Korean?" She asked with wide brown eyes.

"Eung." You replied with 'yeah'.

"Since when do you know Korean?"

"Since I've been practicing hard to learn it for you." You replied.

"I'm shocked but proud. I don't know how to respond, really." She said as she walked back to the sofa.

"Babe, please hear me out. I'm not trying to start shit, okay? I don't want to fight. I just want you to understand. I miss my parents and I know they miss you."

She sighed before nodding her head.

"I know. I miss them too, they're always so nice to me." She said as she grabbed your hand. "Okay, next week we'll go see them for four days, alright? That gives us time to spend with them and time for us to spend together, and then time for me to just recover from everything before I get busy again."

"Thank you!" You excitedly said as you hugged her tight.

She gave you a few loving kisses, so happy to see you so happy.

"Just promise me something?"

"What, baby?" You asked curiously.

"Don't yell at me in Korean again." She whined, making you laugh. "It's cool that you're learning the language but you scared the hell out of me. It was so unexpected."

"Okay, I promise." You giggled.

"I love you, sweet girl."

"Nado salanghaeyo," You replied in Korean, saying I love you too.

And Rosé's heart swelled with love, wondering how she ever got so lucky.