a special performance of pretty savage (requested)

Rosie uncovered your eyes as you walked into your shared room together.

She told you that she had something special for you tonight but you were very curious as to what it could be considering the only thing that was in the room that wasn't there before was a chair.

It was set right in the center of the spacious room and you looked at your girlfriend in confusion.

"What's going on?"

She put her hand on the small of your back and walked further into the room until you were standing right in front of the chair.

"Sit down, baby girl."

You did as she said and took a seat on the chair as you stared at her in curiosity.

She was dressed up in a robe that was tied, keeping you from seeing what was underneath it.

She stared at you as she untied the robe, revealing a sexy outfit.

"What is this for?" You asked as your breath hitched.

She stepped closer, now standing right in front of you.

She had a smirk on her face as she brushed her fingers across your arm.

"I know how much you loved traveling with me for the Born Pink tour. I also know that you loved every song we performed but your favorite performance was pretty savage."

"That's true." You said.

"And there's one part in that performance that I know you especially enjoyed." She said as she sat down on your lap.

Your heart was starting to pound as her hands trailed along your body and she just continued to smirk, knowing that she was already driving you crazy.

"You know what part I'm talking about, don't you?"

"Yes. The ending, with the chair."

"Exactly." She whispered. "And tonight, I decided that you deserved a special performance of it."

"Special how, exactly?"

She smiled and leaned in to kiss you.

But instead, she just let her breath fan against your lips and let her lips just barely brush against yours.

She pulled away before turning around, her back now pressed against your chest.

She reached over to the table nearby where her phone was and she hit play before pretty savage began to play over the speakers.

It wasn't just any part though.

It was the ending; the part she wanted to perform special for just you.

You wanted so badly to touch her.

You wanted to run your hands across every inch of her skin that was exposed by this outfit she had on.

She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and began to move around on your lap, nailing every step flawlessly just as she had when on tour.

She flipped her hair a couple of times and moved her hands around her body before she started to stand up and she did so very slowly.

She could feel your eyes on her and she couldn't help but smile, knowing that you were enjoying this.

She moved her hips a little before she plopped back down on your lap and crossed her legs.

She moved her hands and turned her cheek a couple of times before turning on your lap slightly.

She grabbed her hair and pulled it up slightly, biting her lip as she did so.

And then her hands fell to her thighs and she shifted them apart just a little more.

And as the song came to an end, she leaned back against you and moved her hands up to let them rest on your shoulders.

The song finished and she grabbed your hands, letting you run them across her body as you'd been desiring so much.

Her chest moved up and down for a few seconds before she turned her head to look back at you.

You were speechless and you stared at her in awe as she smiled.

"What did you think, darling? Did you like your special performance?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes.

"Yes." You quickly replied.

She turned around to face you and she licked her lips as her brown eyes stayed locked with yours.

"I wanted to do something special for you. You deserve it so much."

"I loved it so much. Thank you, baby. It was so hot, you don't even know." You said as you continued to run your hands across her body. "You're hot."

She giggled before kissing you and she knew from the way your lips moved against hers and how your hands were moving across her body that this was only the start of the night.