she takes care of you after you have back surgery (requested)

"Oh, god," You winced and groaned as Rosé helped you to bed.

"It's okay, baby. Take it easy. Lay down nice and slow." She encouraged you as you slowly lay against the mattress.

The pain was starting to hit you as the medication wore off and it was bad.

That's to be expected after back surgery and even though you knew it was going to be a very painful ordeal, you didn't expect it to be this excruciating.

"There we go." Rosie softly spoke as you lay down.

"I don't think I'll be able to move for a while." You said as you closed your tired eyes.

"That's understandable, my love. You need to rest for a day or two anyways to recover as much as possible."

She reached for the blankets and brought a couple of them up to your shoulders.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"It's hurting a lot." You replied. "I know I got it to help with my constant back pain but it's more painful than ever."

"That's because you just had surgery, darling," She teased, giggling a little.

"If it didn't hurt me so much, I'd playfully punch you right now. But I'm too sore."

She gently brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Do you need anything? Are you hungry at all?"

"No. My stomach is a little upset." You said.

"Okay. How about thirsty?"

"I could use a little water."

"I'm on it." She replied and kissed your forehead softly before standing up to go to the kitchen.

She returned a moment later with some ice water and helped you take a few sips before you were done.

"Now I have a problem." You mumbled. "Can you help me to the bathroom?"

Your girlfriend cracked a smile before nodding.

"I've got you, baby. Come on, easy and gentle."

She helped you stand up through the whimpers and whines of pain that left your lips.

Rosé was very supportive and encouraging as she helped you take every step to the bathroom, letting you lean against her and walk as slowly as you needed to while she kept her arm wrapped loosely around you.

When you were finished, you repeated the process before she covered you back up when you were finally curled up in bed.

"Cozy?"

"Very. Thanks, my baby. I've got all I need now except for some cuddles with my girl."

She happily laid down beside you and stayed close to you though she didn't try to pull you into her arms like usual, knowing it would only bring you pain and discomfort.

"Thank you for helping me and for taking care of me. I know I have a long recovery process ahead of me and I hope you know how much I appreciate you taking care of me."

"I told you that I would and I meant it. I love you and I'm happy to care for you until you're recovered. You're my girl, it's what I'm supposed to do." She smiled and playfully booped your nose.

You stared into her soft brown eyes for a few seconds before yawning tiredly.

"The doctor said you could take some pain medicine soon. You can sleep for a while until then if you want and I'll wake you up once it's time. I'll make you a little food too so it doesn't upset your stomach too much."

You nodded weakly, finding your eyes were far too heavy to keep open much longer.

But that was more than alright with her.

She was happy to care for you in any way she can right now; whether that's by getting you food or water, helping you with your pain medication, making sure you get plenty of rest, or helping you to the bathroom when needed.

She promised she would take care of you and she meant it wholeheartedly.

And with a long road ahead, caring for you can come in many ways, especially when it's time to start encouraging you and helping you to move around.

But until then, for the next couple of days at least, you needed to rest and Rosé would be sure to make you get lots of rest.

"I love you, darling. I hope you feel better soon and that this surgery helped you. Sleep tight." She whispered as she kissed your cheek and watched you sleep, in love and happy to help you however she can, whenever you need.