9.

"Good morning handsome

"Good morning handsome." Beyoncé greeted the moment Jay's eyes opened from his deep slumber. It was only 7am, but she had been awake for over an hour watching the sunrise and enjoying his light snores as he peacefully slept.

He squinted due to the open of the curtains that displayed the beautiful view of their acres of land. It was a beautiful day, and thankfully he had the day off with only a few errands to run.

Jay stared at her in complete awe of her natural beauty. Her face was freshly washed, giving her the usual morning glow that he loved. Her loose curls fell down her back and he watched as she ran her hands through them to keep it away from her face.

"Morning.." He replied. He leaned over to peck her lips, feeling pleased to feel her skin on his.

She then let her kisses travel to his nose, up to his forehead and back down to his lips. "You slept okay?"

"Yeah, honestly don't remember closing my eyes."

"Mhm. You fell asleep on me while we were in the middle of watching the new Jamie Foxx movie. It was really good by the way."

"Damn, I see how it is. I thought we agreed to not finish something if we didn't finish it together?"

Beyoncé shrugged, "No one told you to fall asleep. Also, do you remember when you finished BMF without me?"

"Aight, you got your payback." He chuckled a little at her petty ways. He slowly sat up in bed to stretch and then walked away to handle his business in the bathroom.

"Rumi and Sir have their summer program today, right?" Jay asked as he returned back to the room.

B couldn't help but to stare him down. He was shirtless with his hands inside of the Puma shorts he wore. Soon as his hand moved, she noticed his third leg nearly standing to attention.

"Yes..." Her mouth watered at the visual thoughts of him sliding in and out of her. When her eyes met his again, he gave a smirk and slowly walked her way.

"Alani has the field trip with her dance team today too?"

She nodded, "Yes, I need to be waking them up actually."

"Nah, let them sleep."

Jay approached her and gripped her neck while passionately tonguing her down. Her boobs were failing to be contained in the small tank she wore and the looks she steady was giving him made it hard for him to not act on his inner thoughts.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and stared down into her eyes, "You and GiGi hanging with me today. I'm telling you, not asking you."

Beyoncé nodded and pulled him back towards her. Just that fast, her plans were cancelled but she didn't mind spending the day with him.

Their clothes came off fast and Jay was soon entering her wet opening with ease. Her eyes rolled back at the immediate feeling of him deep in her stomach. She gripped his biceps and watched in awe as he pumped in and out of her, his dick glistening more each time he pulled out.