o really?

leslie pov

hold up bitch simmer down

leslie-*i opened my eyes and smiled.i rolled over and saw roc taking his shoes off.*where did you go?

roc royal-the gym with the boys.

leslie-o.when do you start work?

roc royal-next week.are you ok?

leslie-why?

roc royal-well theres a good and bad thing.the good thing is your glowing the bad thing is you look lightheaded.*i laid there and i touched my stomach.*

leslie-can you get me a bucket or something?*he got up and walked really fast out of the room.he gave me a black bucket and i threw up.he rubbed my back while i puked in the bucket.when i was done he took it and went to the bathroom.i sat there and i started crying.goddammit.roc walked in and wrapped his arms around me.i laid my head on his chest and kept crying.he rubbed my back and whispered sweet and soothing things in my ear.when i calmed down he looked at me and smiled.i smiled because i love seeing him happy.*

roc royal-what happened?

leslie-i need to go somewhere.*i got out of the bed and threw on his shirt and some sweatpant shorts.i put on some sneakers and i walked out of the apartment with roc behind me.*

roc royal-im coming with.

leslie-you dont have to.

roc royal-yes i do.if somethings wrong i need to know just as much as you do.

leslie-fine i drive.*he nodded his head and we got in.i drove to the doctor ive been going to ever since i was 16.i saw that she didnt have a patient so i walked in the room with roc behind me.she smiled and hugged me.she hugged roc and we both sat down.her name is ms.honey.*

ms.honey-hey leslie.what can i do for you?

leslie-i need you to check something for me.

ms.honey-what is that?*i love her jamiacan accent.*

leslie-i think im pregnant.

ms.honey-well when did you have sex?

leslie-last night.

ms.honey-why dont we wait until next week and ill check then so we can be sure.i suggest not to have sex so i can know ok?*i nodded my head and jumped off the bed.i hugged her *who did you have sex with?*i pointed to roc and he flashed a smile.*o hes a cute one.*i smiled and she hugged roc.we went back to the apartment and watched tv.i cant believe i might be pregnant.an agonizing week went by.i put on some shorts,a blue shirt,black jordans and rocs black snapback.he was at work so he couldnt come with me.i hope im not pregnant because i start college next week and thats a swell way to start school.i rolled my eyes and walked to ms.honey room.i sat on the bed and she told me to pee in a cup.i did it and i sat on the bed with the rob on.she took it and got it tested.i laid there thinking.i cant have a baby right now.roc has to take care of me and him already and he shouldnt but he wants to and now im pregnant.i might as well go to work and help him.well if im pregnant im getting a job to help with the bills.ms.honey came in the room and looked at me with a smile.not pregnant not pregant.*congratulations you are pregnant.*my heart stopped.its settled im getting a job.*so what are you and that cutie going to do?

leslie-i dont know.thank you ms.honey.*i got up,put my clothes on and drove as fast as i could home.i took my clothes off and sat on the couch with rocs tee shirt on.i stared blankly at the tv just thinking.roc walked through the door.i got up and he smiled at me.i smiled and hugged him.he kissed me sweetly.*how was work?

roc royal-it was a good day.how was the doctor?*he wrapped his arms around my waist and i stared in his eyes.*

leslie-im pregnant.

roc royal-ok.so we need to figure something out.

leslie-i thought about me getting a job.

roc royal-that answer is no.one of us needs to go to college and thats going to be you.

leslie-roc you need help now that we have a baby on the way.

roc royal-ill ask my parents or ill get another job.ill do anything but your not going to work yet.your pursuing your dreams.

leslie-roc

roc royal-dont roc me.end of disscussion.*i grabbed his shirt.*

leslie-roc that stress is going to drive you crazy.

roc royal-i dont give a fuck.your not working.ive always wanted the best for you and i will make sure of that.

leslie-ok.fine but please if you need anything tell me.

roc royal-baby were in this together.i know that.*he leaned down and kissed me sweetly.i smiled and he rubbed my chin.*ill take care of you.*i nodded my head.im going to get a job somehow.these bills might bury us now.i pecked his lips and we sat on the couch.he wrapped his arm around my waist and i leaned my head on his chest.i fell asleep on him.god please give us the strength to make it through this hardship.*

thats ms.honey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>