game plan

leslie pov

leslie-*i awoke hearing roc get ready for work.i sat up and saw him in a black jumpsuit.*roc who do you work for?

roc royal-mr nick.

leslie-your a mechanic?*he nodded his head and walked over to me.he kissed my head and hugged me.*

roc royal-i love you.tomorrow you start school right?*i nodded my head.*ok.

leslie-i love you too.*he smiled and walked out of the house.i got up and showered.i called my girlfriends over.i need someone to talk to.i put on a superman tee shirt,blue tights and red chucks.i sat on the couch and watched looper.i heard my door being knocked on so i got up and opened the door.it was the girls.i hugged them and we sat in the living room.*ok so i have some news.im pregnant.

girls-congratulations!*they all hugged me.*

tracy-how far along are you?

leslie-2 weeks.

kelsey-o wow.wait wasnt it two weeks ago that we went shopping?*i nodded my head.*wow.*they all started laughing.i put my middle finger up at them.*

claudia-what are you and roc planning to do?

leslie-he wants me to continue college and he works but i dont want him to be the only source of income for me and the baby.that is too much responsibility and stress for him.

kesley-well if he wants to take care of you let him until you get out of college.

claudia-or you can ask your parents for help.

leslie-thats a great idea.ill do it tonight so they can talk with roc and i.*i looked at the time and roc should be home in a few minutes.*im going to go call our parents.yall gotta go.let you know later.*they all nodded and hugged me.i called our parents and they said they would come over.roc came home first though.i jumped on him and he caught me.i smiled and kissed him sweetly.*

roc royal-can i come home to this everyday?*i laughed and he carried me to the couch.he sat down but kept my legs wrapped around his torso.*why are you so happy?

leslie-im always happy to see you.

roc royal-great.*i leaned down and kissed him sweetly.he gripped my hips and kissed me with more passion.we heard a knocking at the door.*just when it was getting good.*i smiled and got off of him.he stood up and unzipped his jumpsuit.it was hot in here though.i opened the door and it was my mom,rocs mom and rocs dad.i let them walk inside.*what are yall doing here?

roc mom-wel lizzie told us that you two are about to go through some rough times.*roc looked at me and i walked over to him.*

leslie-roc were going to need help.

mom-what would you need help with?

leslie-everyone im pregnant.*they all gasped.*now we all know its a lot of responsibility and money to care for a kid so we will need that now for this.*i held my stomach.roc pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.i smiled and leaned back on his chest.*

roc mom-i can give you a few hundred a week for bills.

mom-i can give you a grand every 2 weeks.

roc dad-i can giv you a grand every 2 weeks also.that should give yall some breathing space if you spend it wisely.

leslie-i can work with that.

roc royal-well this means a whole lot so thank you for your help but we both have to get to bed now.*they all got up and started leaving the apartment.i took my clothes off and put my pjs on.roc took his clothes off and got ready for the shower.*

leslie-want me to come with?*he shook his head and kissed my cheek.i looked down and he lifted my chin.*

roc royal-come on.

leslie-o no youre a big boy you go have fun.*he picked me up and took me to the bathroom.i laughed and got in the shower with him.after that i put my pjs on and laid in bed with him.he smiled at me and kissed me sweetly.*are you mad that i called our parents to help us?*he shook his head.*tell me dont show me.

roc royal-im not mad. 

leslie-good.now kiss me.*he leaned over and kissed me softly.he pulled away and closed his eyes.*long day?*he nodded his head and wrapped his arm around me.maybe i didnt make the right decision in dragging our parents into this.i hope this works out better than i think.*

thats tracy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>