I CANT TAKE THIS!

leslie pov

leslie-*im now 7 months a long and i look like i can have the baby any second.im almost 8 months but im just ready for the baby to be here.roc and i became more distant now.we dont really talk like we used to and its driving me insane.we used to stay up hours and just stare at each other or we would know what we were thinking.now i dont even know how to kiss him without him moving away and i cant be kind without him being an ass to me.i love him so much but the pain is a lot to bear.i showered and dressed in school clothes.roc showered and got ready for work.i watched him get dressed.i still felt my heart leap for him and i still craved his touch but he didnt crave me.*

roc royal-lizzie why are you staring at me?

leslie-because i just miss you holding me.*he looked in my eyes and walked over to me.he kissed me sweetly and wrapped his arms around me.*come on we have to go.

roc royal-lets go out tonight.

leslie-where?

roc royal-thats a surprise.*i nodded my head and got in the car.he drove me to school and our kiss lasted longer than normal.i smiled because hes starting to open up to me.i walked to class and that was normal.today i had lunch with brian because trent went with his girlfriend.*

brian-you look beautiful pregnant.

leslie-do you ever stop with the compliments?*he shook his head and i smiled.i sipped my juice and looked at him.*

brian-youre just a beautiful woman.

leslie-thank you.*i smiled and he stared in my eyes.he leaned in and our lips touched.i was about to push him away but someone grabbed him and punched him.i looked up and it was roc.o shit.i got up and roc started beating the shit out of brian.i pulled roc off of him and he just walked to the car.i ran after him to make sure he didnt hurt anyone else.i got in the car with him and he drove to the apartment.we walked up to the apartment and when i closed the door he went off.*

roc royal-how big of a whore can you be?you thought i wouldnt find out?

leslie-im not a hoe and he kissed me out of nowhere.i was going to push him away but you grabbed him and i dont want him i love you.

roc royal-well i dont love you.*my heart stopped.tears came to my eyes.his face softened up.*baby im sorry.

leslie-you dont love me?well FUCK YOU!ME AND THIS BABY CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

roc royal-youre NOT taking my kid from me.*i rolled my eyes and walked up to him.*

leslie-bet i will.YOU DONT WANT THEM ANYWAY.*he pushed me and i punched him as hard as i could.i ran out of the apartment to a place i needed to be.i was at brians apartment.he gave me his bed to sleep in.*thank you.we had a fight and i dont want to be around him right now.

brian-i understand because he is crazy.

leslie-hes crazy about me.he loves me and i love him but i cant go through these emotions again.

brian-breakup.

leslie-ill discuss that when things settle down.right now i want to sleep.*he nodded his head and i went to sleep in somewhat peace.*

i know youre probably mad that im about to split them up but thats whats best.please comment.