'Tis the last day of being a senior

about 3 years later

leslie pov

if you came here by yourself tonight cause he wouldnt pick up the phone. 

leslie-*i let the song play.i was up since 4am.i sat on my bed and thought about everything thats happened.it seems like yesterday i was a freshman now im a senior almost college freshman.i smiled and i listened to the track play.i started singing to it.*

i can hear your heartbeat.i can hear your heartbeat running through me.

leslie-*i grabbed my phone.*i cant believe its going to happen boo.

******-well believe it.

leslie-im going to miss you roc.

roc royal-im going to the same college as you.i did get accepted.

leslie-well i dont know.you like to change your mind at the last minute.

roc royal-not this time.i love you you know that?

leslie-yes i do.i love you too. 

roc royal-well we have graduaton practice today so get your ass of that bed and stop listening to the radio.*i laughed.*

leslie-how am i getting bossed around when your on the phone.

roc royal-baby im a g.ive been one since we met.

leslie-whatever.bye.

roc royal-bye.*i hung up and showered.i put on some sweatpants and a tee shirts with my vans and beats.i waited for roc and he drove me to graduation practice.we practiced for about an hour then we had an hour break.roc,me,claudia,tracy,ray ray,prodigy,princeton,and kelsey went to eat at a mexican restaraunt.we sat at a booth together and laughed our asses off.*

kelsey-i cant believe tomorrow is graduation.

leslie-i can and im happy.

claudia-thats because you 2 are going to the same college,*i smiled and leaned into roc.*

prodigy-how could yall stay together so long?*we both shrugged.they shook their heads.none of them were dating by the way.princeton looked at his watch.*

princeton-yo we gotta be out now.*we all got up and stated running to practice.we practiced for 2 hours and then roc took me home.*

roc royal-dont forget theres a party tomorrow.

leslie-im going baby.*he smiled and i kissed him.*i love you.

roc royal-i love you too.*i got out of the car and walked inside my house.my family ate dinner and went to bed.*

the next day aka graduation day

leslie-*i awoke to my mom and sister cheering.i smiled and sat up.*

erica-today is the day!

leslie-i know.get out so i can get ready please*they both left and i got up.i pulled my dress out and i went to take a shower.i put some great lotion on while texting roc.i put my dress on and then my heels.i put my jewelry on and erica curled my hair.i saw myself and i looked beautiful.my mom and erica just smiled at me.*this is it.im graduating.*they cheered and hugged me.i laughed and held onto them.after that we got in the car.they were dressed already.when we got to the school i walked inside and roc stared at me.*dont stare.

roc royal-i cant help it.you look beautiful.

leslie-thank you.*i smiled and he walked closer to me.he stared in my eyes and pecked my lips.i smiled and he looked at me.i heard screaming and i was a little upset cause i was enjoying our quiet moment.i hugged the girls and the boys.*

ray ray-you look pretty leslie.

leslie-thank you.*after we talked for a mintue graduation started.we laughed while on stage and just had fun.after that i found roc in the crowd and hugged him tight.*we made it.

roc royal-yea we did.*he pulled away a little.*this is perfect.

leslie-yes it is.*i leaned in and kissed him.i felt a flash and i pulled away to see erica.i hugged her tight and i took pictures with my friends.we were ready to go so roc came to dinner with my family and me.after dinner we went to the party and had fun.lil twist was throwing it.i had too much fun today.i danced with him the whole night.neva end started playing.*so what are you doing this summer?

roc royal-i dont know.im going to be with you though.*i smiled.*

leslie-i guess since youre always with me.i dont want you to go anywhere.

roc royal-i will never go anywhere.i love you too much to leave you.

leslie-i guess i do have my claws in you.*we laughed.*

roc royal-thats why i want to ask you something.

leslie-what?

roc royal-will you move in with me?

leslie-i would have to talk to my mom.

roc royal-i already did and she said ok.*i smiled and nodded my head.he picked me up and held me.everyone clapped for us cause he told twist to announce that we were living together.i pulled back and kissed him.he put me down and i smiled at him.i swear hes too good to be true.after the party he took me home and i kissed his cheek.*see you later.

leslie-of course.*i smiled and walked inside.i took my clothes off and put on some pjs.i lad in bed and i saw roc sent me a 'goodnight boo'.i said'nighty nighty.'then i went to sleep with a huged smile on my face.*

thats leslie now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in the external link for her outfit.