moving in together

2 weeks later

leslie pov

im a space bound rocketship and your heart is the moon and im aiming right at you.

leslie-*i hit my alarm clock and looked out my window.today is the day.i move in with my high school sweetheart.i looked around my room and it was bare.all that was left was my bed,alarm clock and a outfit for today.everything else was packed and at the apartment.roc wouldnt let me go to the apartment until today.i took a shower and put my outfit on.i smiled and walked downstairs.i looked at myself in the mirror behind my couch and i smiled.i thought i looked cool.i saw my sister walk erica walk in.*im going to miss you.

erica-im going to miss you too.*she hugged me tight and i saw my mom walk in with a small cake in her hands.*

mom-lets go.*we all smiled and i walked outside.i got in the car and called roc.*

roc royal-*yawning.*hey baby.

leslie-did i wake you up?

roc royal-actually you did.im glad you did though cause i was unpacking since last night and i dozed off.what you doing?

leslie-driving to the apartment.

roc royal-ok.key under the rug.

leslie-ok.i love you.

roc royal-i love you too baby.*i smiled and hung up the phone.about 10 to 20 minutes later we were outside of the building.we got out and walked to the 8th floor.i wanted to take the stairs.my mom and sis took the elevator.when i got there i grabbed the key and walked inside to see all theses decorations up and both of our immedaite families were there.*

everyone-SURPRISE!*i smiled and walked inside.roc walked up to me looking sexy as always.i hugged him and he held me close.*

roc royal-i thought we could have a small "house warming".you know since you like being in small places.*i smiled and kissed him.*

leslie-thank you.*we walked around the apartment and he showed us the different rooms that we had.*

mom-you found a nice little place roc.

roc royal-thank you.i had to get something that she would love.

leslie-i do love it.*i looked at him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.we sat at the table and just laughed about our childhood.*

roc mom-so when are you going to start college?

leslie-well i start in next month.

erica-how are you going to get there?

roc royal-ill drive her.i start working next week.

leslie-your getting a job?*he nodded his head.*

erica-roc you better take care of my sister.

roc royal-thats what i plan on doing.dont worry shes in good hands.

roc dad-see we raised him right.

mom-roc and leslie listen to me and listen good.if you two have an argument because you have had disagreements before and like normal couples you wont agree but remember she has a home to come to if things dont work out.

leslie-mom everything is going to be fine.

roc mom-no lizzie your moms right and roc the same applies to you.*he nodded his head.*well were going to leave.congrats on the house.*i smiled and hugged them.*

leslie-thank you for coming.

roc dad-take care of each other.*we both smiled.his parents and older brother left.i looked at my mom and erica.*

erica-come here roc.*they both walked out of the apartment.i started putting some stuff away.*

mom-baby are you happy?*i nodded my head and smiled.*make sure youre always happy with him even when yall argue.i know you wont love him everyday but just remember that you two are becoming adults now and you both need to act like one.

leslie-i know mommy.thanks for the advice.*i smiled and she hugged me.roc and erca walked in.erica had a fake smile on her face and roc looked a little concerned.she mustve gave him the dont hurt my sister speech.i walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.he rubbed my arms and kissed my head.*

erica-you two look really cute together.come on mom lets leave these lovebirds.*she nodded her head and they both left.my mom kissed my head and my sister hugged me before they left.i closed the door and roc started cleaning the dishes.i smiled and helped him.*

roc royal-baby relax.

leslie-roc i want to help.*he looked in my eyes and picked me up and sat me on the counter.*

roc royal-i love you.

leslie-i love you too.*he started poking me and i laughed.he stopped and i jumped off the counter and cleared the table off.i yawned at the same time he did.we both laughed.*we should go to bed.

roc royal-i agree.

leslie-then come on sexy caramel.*he laughed and walked to me.i grabbed his hand and walked to the bedroom.i found my pjs and took my clothes off.by the way through out the whole 3 almost 4 years roc and i been dating we never had sex.i put my favorite pj dress on.i turned around and saw roc with just boxers on.*you wear boxers to bed.*he nodded his head.*

roc royal-would you rather me go naked?*i shook my head giggling.he got in bed and i walked over to get in.he turned the tv on and wrapped his arms around me.i smiled and cuddled closer.i looked up and saw him knocked out.i leaned up and pecked his lips.then  laid my head on his chest.i rubbed his chest first and closed my eyes.i cant believe i get to live with him.:D*

thats erica>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in the external link.