Falling for the drummer (a Christian Coma love story)

CHAPTER ONE: SA MEETS BVB

C.C p.o.v*

I was sitting at the table of a random hotel in Miami Florida when I heard a loud bang and muffled yelling. We were about to go somewhere so I just had some eyeliner on and my hair straightened, we all did. We were all curious as to who was making all that noise so we got up and looked out the door making sure to keep hidden. "GIVE IT BACK YOU BITCH!!" A girl around 24 yelled, she was slightly short with long black curly hair and icy blue eyes. She was wearing hello kitty pajamas and she was beautiful. "NO!!!" A girl yelled back she had on batman boxers and a FIR tank top. She had dark red hair and emerald green eyes and were both pale. They also had British accents. I looked over to see Ashley staring at the one with batman boxers. I had no idea what the girl with black hair was yelling about but it must be important. "DAMN IT!! GIVE ME MY HELLO KITTY BACK ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl in the hello kitty pajamas yelled. Me and the guys looked at each other "hello kitty?" Andy mouthed. I nodded. They were making this much noise at 10:00 a.m. for hello kitty? "ONLY IF YOU GIVE ME BACK MY BATMAN ASHES!!!!!" Andrew yelled at Ashes. Ashes regarded her cooly, then reached in a bag I just noticed she had and brought back out a small plush batman. Andrew pulled a plush hello kitty from behind her back. When they got there toys back they hugged them to their chests. The looked at each other for a second before busting out laughing. Though they sobered up very quickly when they heard a girls very irritated voice behind them. "And what exactly do you two think your doing?" A sharp British voice asked them. She had on plaid pajama bottoms and a black tank top with dirty blonde ringlets and a scowl on her face she had electric purple eyes. Andrew and Ashes obviously knew her for they grinned and turned around, "why whatever do you mean my dear Amelia?" Ashes asked her grinning cheekily (sp?) Amelia rolled her eyes. "Why are you waking up this whole floor at 10:00 in the bloody morning?" Amelia growled at them. "Well Andrew stole my hello kitty so I stole her batman and we chased each other, besides its 10:00 people should be getting up anyways if their not already so really I'm doing them a favor." Ashes said smirking a very mischievous smirk. Amelia simply shook her head and said "I'm going back to bed." "Oh about that you can't." Ashes told her. Amelia raised an eyebrow, "And pray tell why not?" She asked. "Well around 8 this morning your phone started ringing and me being the generous person I am decided to answer it. And the person told me something but because I was only half awake I don't remember much, but what I do remember is we are supposed to be at some place at 10:30 because some famous bands manager wants us to open for some one but we have to meet the band first and perform for them before he decides." Ashes said looking proud of herself for remembering. We all looked at each other it couldn't be them could it? We were scheduled to meet a band and see if they could open for us at 10:30...hmmm it was likely. "You don't remember where or what band?" Amelia asked grinding her teeth. Ashes shook her head. Amelia groaned before going and most likely calling the last number who called her phone. Ashes and Andrew started petting there toys before Amelia came back out. "Okay so we have to be at Warped studio (not sure if real) and he band we will hopefully be opening for is Black Veil Brides."she said me and the guys looked at each other grinning. Ashes started jumping "I have no idea who that is but I love the name!!" She exclaimed still jumping. We looked at each other again. Andrew looked thoughtful, "They sound familiar, I think Sam might have mentioned them a couple times." She said. Amelia nodded "well we have 29 minutes before you, Blade, and Stone perform for BVB so I suggest we get ready." Amelia told them. They nodded before going inside. We went back into our hotel room. "Wow, we might be touring with them?" Ashley asked. We all nodded we could already tell we would get along great, now all we had to do was see how they performed.......

Authors note: okay so this is not my first fan fiction I have written but it is the first I have posted somewhere. So please I would like some feed back!! I also do no own anybody but Amelia, Ashes, Andrew, Stone, and Blade. I realize I might get some stuff about BVB wrong but if I do it will be for the plot line. Also there will be no sequel. Just telling you a head of time. Lol :D I will try to update as soon as possible. ENJOY!!!!