Chapter 8

Yall have been liking that i'm updating more so Here comes another one <3

----------------

I Sat in my room waiting for Dan so I decided too watch YouTube, I guess we could watch Phil's new Japan Vlog since he was so 'caught up in the moment' with Dan. I swear too god they fuck every night.

After an hour or so I ended up watching 'Ghost Adventures' it's now 8pm and it's starting to get dark and Dan still hasn't shown up.

"Where the hell is that kid" I said looking out my Window. "Whatever" I walked back too my bed rolling my eyes and watched the rest of the show.

I probably have watched 3 episodes and still no sign of Dan, he hasn't been answering calls or texts, he hasn't even been reading them. But as I start to watch the next episode my door bell rang, I ran down stairs. Fixed my hair a bit and wiped any excess make-up from under my eyes and Opened the door.

Dan stood there in a Tux and flowers, I gasped because Dan never wore anything 'Fancy' unless it was a big deal.

"You might want too change into something nice quick because the Limos' waiting for us" Dan said handing me the flowers "these are for my best friend, The most beautiful best friend in the world".

I looked at the flowers and back at him. I grabbed his arm and drag him up too my room.

I sat the flowers on my dresser and sat on the edge of my bed

"Pick a dress out for me Please" I said pushing him towards my closet.

It took no time for him too Pull out an long, Black, strapless dress. That has always been his favourite dress. I quickly grabbed it from his hand and ran too the bathroom, I put the dress on and but my hair down and fixed it a little bit and also fixed my make up.

Why is Dan doing this? What is so Important that he has too take me out?

I walked out of the bathroom too see him on my computer Looking through my facebook, I coughed too get his attention then he quick switched to a game.

"You having fun there?" I asked him grabbing some heels, I kinda need them being 5 foot 3 isn't the best thing out there.

"Holy Shit" Dan said, Widening his eyes "You look incredible" He said getting up and hugging me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't talk too you when I was away when I promised I would" He looked him in the eye

"Oh.Um. Ya it doesn't matter, It was only a week" I said putting on a fake smile "Plus I made a new friend too" I said, he gave me a confused looked but I just pulled him down stairs.

We walked out of the House, locking the door and walked down too the limo.

"Why did you do all this" I asked getting into the Big car.

"Well, I had too Apologize some how" He said getting in after me Sitting across too me, so we were face to face. "But anyway, you have too promise me something" He said kind of laughing

"Yeah of course what is it?" I asked looking at him

"Promise me that this new friend of yours, That she wont replace me" He said grabbing me my hand "As much as I deserve it, I can't live out you, and also no matter what happens too me you'll always be my.MY best friend " He looked at the ground squeezing my hand.

"Dan, Dan, Dan" I say laughing "2 Things, 1st, No one will ever replace you, your my best friend and my only best friend" I said grabbing looking him in the eye. "2nd, He, He will never repla-"

"A-A Guy?" Dan looked at me confused

"Yes Dan, He's just a friend not my best friend" I cupped his face with my hands kissing him on the forehead "You're my Best Friend and Always will be" He smiled showing he huge dimples that I always adored. But they slowly faded away.

"Whats wrong?" I said tilting my head a bit. It was quit for a few minutes till I he looked at me dead in the eye, I looked back at him and watched a tear run down his face.

"Abbys Pregnant"

------------------------------

738 Words <3

Thank you guys for such an amazing feed back :) remember to vote for this and share it with your friends it means a lot <3 Love Yall, Also i'm updating a lot right now because i'm going to be moving too Nashville Tennessee on the 13th and need a few days too settle down,

Thanks for understanding

Twitter:Livs5SOS

Snapchat:Liv_Madisonxo