Chapter 11

- Trigger Warning -

11PM is what I could cloudly read on the clock beside my bed. We've, well I've been binge watching Once Upon A Time since the moment we got home. 

Dan had gone in the kitchen, Abby had called and all I could hear was yelling. Dan never yelled. 

It's crazy too think that this boy still loves her, After all the things she has done, Well at least I think he does.

Abby thinks that if her boyfriend isnt physical there buying her bull shit and Kissing he isn't her boyfriend at all.

Love isn't Buying things and Kissing. those are just the pluses.

It's what you feel inside.

Almost like that feeling you get when you get home and you see that your mum went grocery shopping.  

- 30 Minutes Later- 

I was half asleep with the "Continue Watching?" sign on my tv. I could hear Dan sloppy walk up the stairs. Almost as if he was drunk.

Dan reached the top of the stairs and knocked on my door poorly. I sighed. He's definitely drunk.

"Come in?" I say wondering if that's why he still hasn't open the door.

Dan open the door and leaned against the door frame.

"Hey there pretty princess" he battered with a beer in his hand

He started to walk over placing his beer on my night stand. I layed on my bed looking for a movie to watch ignoring the bibulous words coming out of his mouth. Not making out any of them.

I felt a cold hand rap around my wrist

"Does my little princess need to be tied up?" The smell of cheap beer spilled from his mouth.

"What? Dan. Stop. You're drunk" I addressed pulling my hand out of his

"But baby girl you know what they say. A drunk mind is a sober heart" He whispered getting closer to my neck.

I placed a kiss on my pale neck. and another. and another.

The smell of the alcohol made me sick, but also reminded me this isn't Dan and if I let him continue Hell would come upon us.

I pushed the intoxicated off me and on to the floor

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU BITCH" He screamed almost waking up the neighbors.

"Dan, Shhh, please, You're being loud, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you too hit the floor" I whispered to him getting off my bed to help him up

"NO FUCK YOU! GET OFF ME" He barked at me pushing me to the floor on my back, hitting my head against the dresser  "I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANTED. OR HAS CASPAR DONE THAT FOR YOU TOO YOU FUCKING WHORE" I could see his pupil's take over that light brown colour.  

It was all quite. I felt like I couldn't speak. 

I grabbed the back of my head. Then brought my hand in front of me too see it covered in blood. I tried too hold back the tears but I couldn't. They rolled down my face like a water fall.

Dan turned too see me up against the dresser covered in blood, crying.

"I-I" Is all he could say. He went to help me up but I swatted his hand away

"LEAVE ME ALONE." I yelled at him, only too cause more tears.

And next thing you know, I heard my bed room door close.

'YOU FUCKING WHORE' Repeated in my head, over and over.

He was right. I am a Whore. 

I ran to my bathroom. I turned on the lights and locked the door.

I looked in the mirror too see my eyeliner and mascara run down my face. 

"That shit was fleek today too" I say to myself

I open one of the draws (Or however you spell that shit) too get the extra razer blades for my razer. 

I opened up one of the head pieces and opened it up too have all the blades fall on too the counter.

'This is it' I thought to myself 'Everything will okay after this' 

I picked up one the razer blades and placed the blade too my pail wrists, not moving, just with the blade slightly touching my skin. I took a deep breath.

"This is it" I said looking in the mirror

I pressed down on my skin pulling the blade across. the blood circles forming on top on my wrists, becoming bigger each second. 

I go to make another slash but am startled by hard banging on my bathroom door.

"Olivia! are you in there!" Dan said, almost sounding a bit sober.

"Please open up, please. I can't live without you" I could hear the sobs starting. "Please"

I was silent. 

He can't know I did this. I slowly opened the top drawer and pushed everything in. grabbing a dark brown towel. I cleaned the blood up for my wrist. 

"Olivia, please, i'm sorry." 

I ignored as I quietly turned the sink on wetting the towel a bit and placing in on my head.

I walked over too the door and unlocked it and opened it. I was greeted by a giant warm hug. 

"Shit. Ow" I blurted 

"We need to get you too a Hospital.Now." Dan scooped me up, just like a kid and carried me too his car crying.

 He placed me in the front seat and buckled me up.

"The things I do to the people I love" I hear him mumble

And the last thing I heard was the door shut then it all went black.

---------------------------------

891 Words!

I'M SORRY I HAVE UPDATED IN FOREVER MY SHIT ASS LAPTOP BROKE AND I JUST GOT IT RUNNING TODAY!

I HAVE A SNAPCHAT THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ITS : OliviaMadisonxo

HAVE A GREAT DAY BEAUTIFUL!